Interrogating Kano

Hours slowly passed and what Kano didn't know was that he slowly awakened in a room in a motel, tied tightly to a chair. He tried to reach for his knives to break free but his hands were tied behind his back firmly and he couldn't use his elbow blades either.

"Little flower..." He groaned, sounding rather groggy.

"Oh you're awake. Finally." His eye shot open as he heard a voice and his vision cleared to see Erron and Thalia in the room. The sounds of a gun twirling, her soft humming and filing her fingernails were obvious.

"Where the bloody 'ell am I?" The Aussie asked, confused. The last place he was in, was The Septic Eye and had a fight with Erron until Thalia threw a gas bomb at him, knocking him out. He was brought to the motel and was now tied to a chair.

"That knockout gas has really made you a bit logy." Thalia remarked, as she finished filing her fingernails.

"Now that you've woken up, listen good. We heard you were doing busines with Mileena and her army of clones. Now tell us where she is." Erron leered, narrowing his dark azure eyes, surrounded by black kohl.

"What are you on about?" Hissed Kano, playing dumb. "I don't know where she is."

The response, Kano got was a smack to the face with the handle of Erron's revolver. "We could do this all night if we want."

"Now tell us where Mileena is." Snapped Thalia.

"I could tell you, maybe if you..like, give me a little kiss." Kano smirked teasingly.

"How about you just kiss my ass?" Thalia retorted angrily.

Kano spat. "I don't like your attitude."

Thalia was ready to draw her revolver, but Erron held an arm out as a sign for her to stop. She obeyed him.

"Come now, luv. I'm not that bad." The Aussie flirted.

Thalia looked repulsed by him. She looked like she was going to vomit. Erron narrowed his eyes more as he kicked the chair onto the floor and placed a booted foot to his neck, making him choke.

"No 'ard feelings. Aww, gimme a break!" The Black Dragon choked out as Erron stood hard, nearly crushing his throat in the process.

"Talk."

Kano coughed violently as Erron removed his boot from him. Upon getting his breath back, he answered.

"Athenia. That's where Mileena is. Now let me go!"

Erron smirked as he slung the Aussie over his shoulder and left the motel room to deal with him. "Whatever you say."

"Ah piss!" Spat Kano.

Thalia only sat on the large bed as a pang of sadness struck her in her heart. Athenia was her birthplace and where she spent her baby days until her mother had to leave her in a part of Earthrealm under the care of the owners and workers of The Rusty Spittoon after her father was murdered. She decided not to let her painful memories interfere as she waited for Erron to return.

As she poured herself a glass of the complimentary whiskey, the motel provided, Thalia took a sip and put the glass down on the bedside table, before laying down and looking out the window. Tomorrow morning the warriors will be starting on their journey to Athenia.