"Boy don't get me started on yo Martin Luther King I have a Dream faced ass. Ole Scooby Doo neck, Power Ranger, yellow highlighter lookin ass. Shrimp fried rice, fine china, King Kong having ass." Kyrie said, pointing her hand down at me.

"That makes no sense!" I laughed.

"That's the point of roasting. Most of the time it don't make sense. The shit just sound funny, when you put it all together." Kyrie giggled pulling her phone out.

"Damn, I got like 75 thousand followers now on Instagram." She gasped, scrolling through her phone.

"How many you had a first?" I questioned.

"Like 7 thousand. Since them blogs been posting us, I been getting followers out of nowhere."

"Lemme see your phone."

Kyrie handed me her phone, laying her head on my chest. I closed Instagram, about to open up the camera when her phone flashed.

"Who is that?" Kyrie asked.

Mike: You went ghost on our plans to hang out a couple of weeks ago. Everything good?
Received at 10:34 PM

"Who is Mike?"

Kyrie took her phone, looking at the message. "That's the dude that drew the portrait I got for you. He wanted to hang out with me, but I never got back with him on it." She answered

"Tell that nigga to find somebody else to hang out with." I smirked.

"Somebody's feeling jelly." Kyrie giggled.

"Shut yo corny ass up. I ain't jealous. You got me now, so you don't need to worry about hanging out with him." I said, mushing her head.

"I will fight you if, you keep touching my head." Kyrie replied, pinching my nipple.

"Ouch!" I gasped, covering my chest. "On God, you got some heavy hands."

"I do not have-" her voice was cut off by her phone ringing. She pulled it out, rolling her eyes.

"Who is it?"

"Brandon."

"Put it on speaker." I said.

She nodded, sliding the green bar over, placing the phone on speaker.

"What do you want Brandon?"

There was some shuffling noise in the background, before he spoke. "I been trying to get in touch with you for the past month. You never let me explain myself-"

"Ain't nothing to explain Brandon! You cheated! You have a whole fiancé and a baby on the way." Kyrie yelled, cutting him off.

"Just hear me out."

"Let him talk." I mouthed.

Kyrie nodded. "You have two minutes."

"Michelle trapped me. She was a crazy ex of mines that I ended up getting back in touch with when I moved to New York. She drugged me, had me impregnate her, and forced me into proposing cause of her crazy ass parent's. Kyrie I love you. Your the one I want, just give me another chance." Brandon pleaded.

I snatched Kyrie's phone, holding it to my lips. "Man Kyrie don't want you. She done with you. So I suggest you stop calling her phone or I'll fuck you up myself." I gritted.

"Chris Brown huh?" Brandon chuckled.

"Yeah it's Chris Brown. I'm Kyrie's new man. She ain't worried bout yo tired ass. So go sing that sad shit to someone else." I smirked. Before he could reply, I hung up the phone.

"Zaaammm Zaddy, you was lookin too sexy checking him." Kyrie said in a ratchet voice, chewing on her imaginary gum.

"Ew. Don't talk like that." I chuckled, gripping her waist.

"I love you."

Wayment... Did she just tell me she love me?

Kyrie covered her mouth, her eyes widening. "Um... I meant... Let's just pretend that didn't happen." She stammered, getting off of me.

I turned the volume up on the TV, grabbing her hand. "It's okay Kyrie." I said. She nodded, fixing her eyes on the screen. Silence swept over us as a million thoughts went through my head.

Was I shocked by her words? Yes.

Scared as hell? Yes.

Telling someone you love them is a big deal. I wasn't sure if I was ready to admit to Kyrie that I loved her too. I needed more time. When I love, I love hard, and sometimes it's a downfall.

>>>>>

Brandon: "Yeah it's Chris Brown. I'm Kyrie's new man. She ain't worried bout yo tired ass. So go sing that sad shit to someone else." The line went dead, making my blood boil in anger.

"Fuck!" I yelled, throwing my phone across the room. I couldn't believe the rumors were true. Kyrie really was dating this fuck nigga wanna be thug Chris Brown.

She done already moved on, and it's only been a month and a half since our break up? She probably was fucking around with Chris while we was together. The way she bragged about the nigga, I wouldn't doubt it.

I know I fucked up lying to Kyrie, but I wasn't gonna make it easy for her. She belonged to me. I loved her. And I'll be damned if Chris think he's gonna take her away.

"Brandon what the fuck is taking you so long? Dinner was ready about an hour ago!" My fiancé, Michelle yelled through my door.

"I'm doing something!" I yelled back, resisting the urge to call her outta her name. I couldn't stand her nagging ass. Only reason I put up with her was because she was carrying my seed.

I dialed my homeboy's number, holding the phone to my ear. After a few rings, he answered.

"Hey B, what's up?"

"Nigga, don't hey B me! Yo ass been stalling with me for the longest. What's taking you so long to link up with her?" I asked.

"Man chill. She always busy. Never answers my texts or calls and from I've heard, she dating Chris Brown."

"Mike you useless to me right now. I need you to find a way to get to her or I'll come down there myself." I said through clenched teeth.

"Ok. Calm down. I'll figure something out." Mike replied.

Me and Mike have been boys since high school. When he told me Kyrie came to his art studio for a drawing, I had to put him on to my plan to get back what was mines.

"Alright bet." I hung up, rubbing my temples.

Kyrie thinks we're over, but it's far from that.

________________________________________________

Kyrie done said the L word!!!

Is Chris gonna listen to his heart or ignore it?

Brandon is highkey crazy...

Mike suspect...

Just know I'm about to fuck some shit up. You've been warned.

Vote/Comment/Share...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤