Y:- Yes

idea credit: bae - you know who you are

Riley's POV

I wake up, on what should be a bright sunny Saturday morning, to the sound of rain hitting the window. Sighing, I rolled over in my bed expecting to see my sleeping boyfriend next to me. But he wasn't there which was weird.. Really weird...

Due to him working long hours with the band all week, James would have a lie in on Saturdays. Which basically meant him waking up about 2/3 o'clock in the afternoon. It was fine with me, I had a nice few hours by myself, but I kinda wanted to spend more time with him.

The band had a massive tour coming up in the next few months, and they were constantly practising so when James came home he was too tired to do anything - he just went straight to bed. And we were on a strict sex ban from the boys, so that James won't be tired when they're performing. It was quite annoying because I missed the physical side of our relationship. Yeah we kissed and hugged but it wasn't the same and I kind of, even though I didn't want I admit it, missed our make outs in the costume closet. Even people walking in on us was better than nothing.

But as much as I hated sharing him with the band, he was doing something that he loved and was making a living out of it. And seeing him happy made me happy as well..

I glanced around the bedroom looking for any sign of my boyfriend but he wasn't there. I didn't know where he had gone to but by the coldness of the spot next to me, he had been gone a while..

It was a rare occasion that James was up before me. There was something really weird going on here and knowing James it could be anything..

We had moved in together about a year and a half ago, after we had left A-Troupe. James had suggested the idea while we were at Internationals and I had said yes immediately. Both our parents were on board with it and had let us look for apartments straight away. Since Emily was older and had always done things before me, it was weird moving out before her. She was sad when I left but she knew it was what I wanted and that I was really happy with James. We were jiley and nothing could break us this time.

I decided to get upand try to find James. He had been acting really weird over the last few days but it was James so I thought it was normal..

I climbed out of bed, got changed and began to make my way to the kitchen still confused as to where he was.. I wondered if he was going to surprise me with breakfast in bed. It was a bit late now but if he was planning to do that, it was a sweet offer. But as I got to the kitchen, it was empty. I looked around for any evidence that suggested he was here earlier but nothing...

Then I saw it. Sitting on the kitchen table, wrapped in foil, was a shawarma with a note on top of it. I walked over to it, confused. Why was there a shawarma here? If James had got it, he would have probably eaten it by now. But it was here, basically untouched. I picked up the note and read what it said.

Got you breakfast babe.

Enjoy Xx

Shawarma for breakfast? That was a new one. I still had no idea what James was up to, but if he was trying to be romantic... it wasn't working.

I sighed picking up the shawarma and unwrapped it from the foil. It wasn't what I had planned on eating for breakfast, but I was hungry and it was still food. As I bit into it, memories came flooding back to me..

The time when I held his hand on the bus after going to the costume shop..

Our first date after getting back together when I surprised him with a picnic complete with shawarma..