W:- Winter

A/N: idea credit to amills (irl friend) for this idea (she won't be reading though)
thank you to Jiley_Obsessed for coming up with the kids names, i know how annoying it was ;)
also thank you to leahcevs for helping me as well..
apologies for the wait.. i just hope it's worth it... it probably isn't cos it's crap and has no storyline whatsoever and it's just me rambling on about random shit lol
question: does anyone actually read this or am i just talking to myself?
it doesn't matter and ill shut up now

Riley's POV

"Mommy! Hurry up, me and Alexia are hungry." I heard a voice shout from the bottom of the stairs.

"Liv, I'll be down in a minute." I sighed, rubbing my eyes. I had just woken up so I was tired, and it didn't help that I was up half the night with someone kicking. And by someone, I didn't mean James.

"Hurry up because the sooner we have breakfast, the sooner we can see Santa." She squealed.

I sighed. Since it was nearly Christmas, James and I had decided to take our 2 daughters, Olivia and Alexia, to go and see "Santa." We were meeting up with some of the old A-Troupe and their kids as well. After we were planning on getting hot chocolates and then we were all heading back to ours to watch a Christmas movie. It was kinda cheesy but who doesn't love cheesy? And since we hadn't seen each other in a while, we were making it a mini TNS reunion.

I walked down the stairs and made my way into the kitchen where Olivia and Alexia were sitting, a bored look on their faces.

"Mommy, what took you so long? We've been waiting ages! " Olivia said, sighing dramatically like the drama queen she was.

"Olivia, don't be rude otherwise there will be no seeing Santa for you!" I snapped. She looked up at me sadly, making me feel incredibly guilty. I didn't like shouting at my baby girl but my pregnancy hormones were making me really grouchy. I was so glad that I only had a month left.

"Naughty Livvie." Alexia giggled. I smiled at her. I wasn't picking favourites, of course not- I mean how can you pick a favourite child when they both came from you, but Alexia was definitely a Mommy's girl while Olivia was 100% a Daddy's girl. But both of them had James wrapped around their little fingers. He was a sucker and would literally do, or buy, anything for them.

"So.." I started. "Did you both write your letters to Santa?"

Olivia nodded excitedly. "Yes Mommy, I wrote that I wanted a-"

As she listed everything I smiled proudly, remembering everything that James and I had bought. We had actually done pretty good... Well.. The girls hadn't stopped talking about what they wanted for the past month and a half so it wasn't easy to forget. Maybe I paid more attention than I thought...

"Mommy?"

"Yes Liv?" I automatically assumed it was Olivia. She was the loud one, who never stopped talking and like James, she would talk to literally anyone. Alexia on the other hand, was the complete opposite of her sister. She was very shy, and only talked to people she knew well.

And I was not wrong. It was my eldest daughter speaking.

"Instead of a new doll.. Can I have a pony?"

I shook my head. "No Liv, you can't have a pony."

"Pretty please with a cherry on top." She begged.

"I don't care how pretty the please is, you're not having one." I told her sternly.

"Victoria is getting one, so why can't I?" She asked.