P:- Popcorn

thankyou to everyone on instagram for helping with ideas, especially miachc because this was your idea.

also thankyou to Jiley_Obsessed for helping as well :)))

btw no... i haven't seen magic mike so i have no clue about what happens
sorry i haven't updated in ages.. hope this makes up for it💛
this story also makes no sense whatsoever trolol

James' POV

We had a day off from Internationals rehearsals, so we decided to go the cinema. Noah, Max, Eldon, West and I wanted to go and see The Avengers but we were outvoted by the girls, 7 of them compared to our 5, who all wanted to watch Magic Mike (Jiley_Obsessed 😉).

Even Riley had voted to watch it. I was a bit confused, I mean.. why would she want to watch a film about strippers when she has me? I was kind of feeling a bit jealous if I was being honest.... What if she thought the actors were hotter than me? But she wouldn't though... Would she?

Riley's POV

I met up with Cierra, Michelle, Thalia, Amanda, Giselle and Stephanie outside the cinema.

"Guys I can't wait!" Giselle squealed, clapping her hands together in excitement.

"This is going to be soooooo good." Stephanie added and the rest of the girls nodded, so I nodded as well.

"I hope the guys are hot.." Thalia sighed, as if in a daydream.

"Aren't you going to be dating Eldon soon?" Michelle asked, a hint of jealousy in her voice. The girls and I, minus Thalia, knew that she wasn't over him the way she claimed she was.

"Yeah, but Eldon's not hot. He's cute, but he's not hot." Thalia replied, making the rest of us giggle quietly, because we all knew it was true. Eldon was not hot.

"What about you Riley? Are you excited to see half naked men on the big screen?" Stephanie asked, after she had stopped laughing.

"Oh, totally." I said, sarcasm evident in my voice. I wasn't that excited to see Magic Mike. I had only voted to see it because the girls would have pestered me about it otherwise.

"Come on Ri, at least pretend to be excited." Cierra sighed. "We're all excited.. Even me."

"Yeah, just because you have James doesn't mean that you can't enjoy hot guys.. Especially ones in movies." Amanda told me, the rest of the girls nodding in agreement.

"James is hot though.." I growled, feeling the need to defend my boyfriend.

"True.. But these actors are hotter, trust me." Michelle said, trying to convince me.

"Doubt it." I muttered. As far as I was concerned, no one was hotter than my boy. But then again, I was bias.

"Hey, I have a plan." Giselle announced, loud enough for all of us to hear. "Okay so how about you pretend that you think the actors are hot.." She started. I sighed loudly, not too sure that liked this plan so far. "Don't be like that." She told me. "I haven't got to the good part yet.. So anyways your pretend that you think the actors are hot and make-"

-make James jealous." Thalia interrupted. Giselle glared at her.

"I wanted to say that." She growled.

"Well I said it so tough." Thalia snapped back.

"Guys it doesn't matter who said what okay." I told them, trying to stop their pointless argument. "It's actually a good idea, but do you think it'll work?"