K:- Kisses Part 2

(More times Jiley were caught)
(I pretty much wrote 3 essays;) so be warned)

1. James' Sisters (Jamie, Lexi & Poppy)

Riley's POV

It was a couple of weeks since Nationals and since Emily was at the doctors with Stephanie, James had invited me over to his. After our duet, our relationship had grown so much and now we were closer as a couple. I didn't like him anymore, I loved him. And everyone knew that. Emily said that everyone could tell because apparently, according to her, you don't "make out" on stage unless you really love them. I was sure that wasn't true, people did it all the time, but I went along with it anyway.

When I arrived at James' house, I felt pretty excited. I hadn't spent that much time with him since we had gotten back since he had been with the boys and I had been with the girls. We had texted and Facebook messaged each other but that was always interrupted by our annoying 'A-Troupe' group chat that everyone was always on.

I knocked on the door and James opened it. He was growing his hair a bit and I swear it made him 10 times hotter.

"Hey Ri." He said, standing back so I could get in the house.

"Hey." I replied, taking my shoes off and walking into his living room. I had been in his house a million times before but not since we had got back together a couple of months ago.

"What's that?" I giggled, pointing to a picture of me and James kissing after our duet that was hanging on the wall.

"Well my mom put that up to embarrass me, but it's more embarrassing for her than it is for me." He laughed. "That moment wasn't embarrassing at all."

"Not embarrassing? We kissed in front of a crowd of about a thousand people! My mom nearly shot me and my dad-" I started but I was interrupted, as I usually am, by James smashing his lips to mine and kissing me hard. I kissed him back just as hard as hands moved to my back and rubbed it slowly. He sat down on his sofa, dragging me so I fell next to him. His hands moved from my back and cupped my face as we kissed rougher and harder.

"Love.. you.... so... much... Ri." He mumbled between kisses as he slowly pushed me down so I was lying on the sofa. He broke our kiss for a moment as he climbed on top of me. I whimpered, missing the feel of his lips and grabbed his neck, pulling his lips back to mine.

Jamie's POV

I had just finished taking my two younger sisters to the park, my mom trusted me to take them, and now we were on our way home. But when we opened the front door, I was shocked. I hadn't expected James to be here, let alone Riley. But they were both here- making out on the sofa.

"Cover your eyes." I whispered to my two younger siblings. They were both only 5 and didn't need to see this. They were going to be scarred for life, like I already was.

They didn't look like they were going to pull apart anytime soon so I quickly took out my phone and snapped a picture.

"Should I show this to mom and she can hang it on the wall along with the other one?" I shouted. James and Riley quickly pulled apart and she pushed my brother, who fell onto the floor with a bang.

"I swear if you show that to mom.." He said, getting up and walking over to me.

"Okay okay, I'll delete it." I giggled, deleting a photo on my phone. I kept the one of them making out, my mom wasn't going to be happy with them.. again.

2. Elite (Daniel)

James' POV

I pulled a slip of paper out of the hat, that Phoebe was holding. Everyone stared at me as they waited to find out who I was facing in the battle. I looked at the members of Elite, seeing which ones I could beat, probably all of them. I opened the folded slip of paper, praying that it wouldn't be a member of The Next Step that I was facing. But when I saw the name, I nearly died. Not only did I have to compete against a member of my own team but I had to compete against my girlfriend. The girl I loved more than life itself. This was the worst name I could have picked.