E:- Enemy Part 2

Part 2 requested by: iloveskittles614 lutetexo

Riley's POV

"That was fun!" James chuckled as we slowly made our way back to Studio A, our hands still linked.

We had been walking slowly so we could spend more time together, sharing a few kisses on the way. It was nice getting to know him a bit.

"You're actually a pretty good kisser." I smirked.

"Well, now you know how I get so many girlfriends." He joked

My smirk faded.

"Oh."

"So what are we now?" He asked.

"What?" I replied, confused by what he meant.

"Are we together? Or not?"

"I... erm... I... I don't know." I stuttered. I wasn't sure what I wanted to be with him.

"Will this help you change your mind?" He smirked, leaning in to kiss me but I moved away.

"James what would everyone think if we were together?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter about them babe, don't even worry about it." He said, leaning in to kiss me again.

"James... I can't..." I told him, moving back for the second time.

"Can't what babe?" He asked, sounding confused.

"I.. I can't be with you." I told him, crossing my arms.

"Why?"

"Because... erm...." I paused trying to think of a good excuse. "Because you're a player and I don't date players." I lied.

He looked hurt.

"Why does everyone keep calling me that? I'm not. I just date girls because I can't get the one I really want." He muttered.

"People call you a player because you are one." I said, sounding quite mean.

He looked angry.

"Fine. I guess we're back to being enemies." He snapped.

"Well, fine." I snapped back and he stormed out.

I hadn't meant for that to happen. Damn.

I walked into Studio A and everyone stared at me.

"Where did James go? I thought you two were having fun making out." Emily giggled.

I rolled my eyes. "Aha haha aha. Funny. And as for James, he's probably making out with his girlfriend which he'll dump tomorrow."

"Damn Riley, that's mean. But very funny." Emily laughed.

I felt guilty. Emily was right, I was mean. James had told me, he wasn't like that. I wish I had told him the real reason I couldn't date him. He might have laughed but then he wouldn't be angry...

A few weeks later and James hadn't talked to me at all. He started dating Michelle, much to her excitement. Everyone at school was pretty confused, saying that she wasn't his type. A few of them thought he was trying to get over someone. He hadn't dated anyone in a while so I was a bit confused who he was trying to "get over."

I didn't know what it was but I got a funny feeling in stomach whenever James and Michelle kissed. Part of me was glad it was her instead of me. But the other part was wishing it was me.

Their relationship was all over Facebook and it annoyed the hell out of me. I wished Facebook had a dislike button so I could 'dislike' everything Michelle posted about him. God, she was annoying. It was like 'I love my boyfriend sooooo much.' Get over yourself, you've been dating him 2 weeks.

The funny thing was James never said 'I love you' back to her. He was trying to get over someone but I still wasn't sure on who it was.

I was walking to my 4th period class when I saw the couple themselves. They were making out against the lockers. Well not really making out... She was kissing him while he awkwardly stood there. When he saw me, he started kissing her which was strange. I rolled my eyes and shouted "Get a room" sarcastically as I walked past.

To my annoyance both of them were in my 4th period class. James sat at the other side of the class, Michelle next to him practically sitting on him.

I ignored them both, concentrating on the class. The bell rang and I walked out only to be stopped by Michelle.

"Oh hi Michelle." I said, putting a fake smile on my face.

"You like James.." She said directly.

"Woah, no I don't. He's your boyfriend." I told her, trying to walk away but she stopped me again.

"You do, and I know he likes you.." She giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"When he's not staring into space, he's staring at you. He's only dating me because he's trying to make you jealous." She told me sadly, before walking away.

I understood now. He was trying to get over me, even though we never went out in the first place. I had to do something because I was realising that I wanted to be with him.

The next day I decided that I was going to talk to him. I knew he skipped first period so then would be the best time. I saw him standing at his locker and before he could walk out, I grabbed him and pulled him into the janitors closet.

"Riley... what are you.." He asked but I shut him up, weaving my fingers into his hair and pulling him into a kiss. To my surprise, he kissed back harder. He pushed me, so my back was against the wall. I moved my hands from his hair, to the bottom of his shirt and began to remove it when he stopped me.

"My girlfriend..." He started.

"... told me everything." I finished, kissing him again.

"Wait..." He pulled away again.

I sighed loudly. "What now?" I grumbled.

"You told me that we couldn't date because I was a player and you didn't date players. So why are you making out with me now?" He smirked.

"Okay I lied." I said, looking down.

"Go on... I'm listening.." He said, lifting my chin up with his finger.

"I lied because I thought you would laugh at me.."

"I wouldn't laugh at you..." He said and I fake glared at him. "Sorry, continue.."

"I said it because I've never actually dated someone before..." I said quietly.

"Really?" He asked, genuinely shocked.

"Yeah, would I lie to you?" I asked.

"Well, a few weeks ago you said.. No I'm joking. But I would love to go from enemy to your first boyfriend, if you want?" He asked smiling at me.

"There's a reason I brought you in here..." I giggled.

"I thought it was just to make out with me because I'm hot and you think so.." He said, lifting up his shirt so I could see his abs.

"Don't make me reconsider." I warned.

"So it's a yes then?" He asked hopefully.

"I guess so.."

"Well, where were we then?" He chucked, taking his shirt off and kissing me again.

A/N: Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I've been really busy lately. I had my dancing show on Saturday and now I'm off school because I'm ill. But look for more updates soon because I've got nothing on apart from school. Hope you enjoyed this one. Got a few ideas for the next ones so the updates will be quicker😉.