T:- Trouble

based this off a glee fanfic so credit to that :)

James' POV

"Ah Mr Tordjman, Miss Raymond nice of you to join us." Our school principal said as we walked into her office. "Take a seat." She pointed to the two empty seats that were in front of her desk.

I hesitantly sat in one of the spare seats and Riley did the same, both of us equally confused as to why we were here.

I looked around the room and spotted two people that I didn't particularly want to see here.

Riley's parents.

My parents were there too but I wasn't as scared of them as I was off Riley's.

They were wary of us dating because they thought I was a "bad influence" on her, especially after the whole Beth thing, and if we were in trouble now then they probably ban us from seeing each other. I was really hoping that we weren't in trouble because I needed Riley in my life. She kept me grounded and I couldn't not see her.

Both sets of parents looked at us and glared. Our principal had clearly told them why we were here and by the looks of it, we were in trouble. Damn.

I was still confused as to why we were here. I obviously knew now that we were in some sort of trouble and that it must be serious, seeing as our parents were here, but I had no idea what we had done that was so bad that we were sent to the principals office. But I guess we were about to find out...

"Right, you two are probably wondering why you are here.." Our principal sighed as she sat down in her chair.

Riley and I nodded, eager to hear the reason.

"Well.. both of you are suspended for a week starting.... hmmmm.... now." She told us.

"Wait what?" I asked, not believing what I was hearing.

"Suspended? I think you have the wrong people. We haven't done anything wrong." Riley said.

"Well Miss Raymond, I beg to differ." She replied. "You two are far from perfect students."

"Why are we suspended?" Riley asked her, being to get annoyed.

"You're suspended for your extreme PDA and inappropriate behaviour during school." She replied.

"Woah okay.. Our PDA isn't that bad." I chuckled.

Everyone turned and looked at me, clearly disagreeing.

"Okay... maybe it's a bit extreme but I don't think we should get suspended for it.." I told her.

"Once again, I beg to differ. Incident number 1- a classroom."

"James.. We can't be in here." Riley whispered as I dragged her into an empty math classroom.

"Ri, the teachers not here. He's probably covering a class or something. Don't even worry about it." I told her

"But what if we get cau-"

"I don't care Riles, I've missed you so much." I interrupted, smashing my lips to hers. She was taken aback at first but soon got into it, wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me deeper into the kiss. She jumped wrapping her legs around my waist as we continued to kiss harder. I began walking until I reached a couple of desks that had been pushed together. I placed Riley on them, but I kept my lips pressed to hers.

She pulled away for a second, so she could lie flat. I smirked and climbed on top of her, reattaching our lips again. She tugged at the hem of my top, before pulling it off me and throwing it on the floor.