B:- Band Part 2

Part 2 requested by: jiley_perfect1

Riley's POV

I kissed James harder, as the audience continued to cheer.

"Congratulations guys. But we still have a concert to do so if you are quite done swapping spit.." Shane said impatiently.

I pulled away, feeling quite embarrassed. I had a feeling that someone had taken a photo and that it would probably be on the internet tomorrow. News about the band spread like wildfire.

I walked off stage and back to my place, hearing a few 'congratulations' on the way from the audience.

The band started to play again but I was too busy staring at my ring to notice. It was gorgeous and it must have cost James a lot. I wondered when, in his busy schedule, he had found the time to go and buy it.

The concert finished and I walked outside with all of the other fans. They all gathered at the door to backstage to try to catch a glimpse of the band. I had 2 options. I could try and push past all of them to go and see James, since I still had my VIP pass on. Or I could stay outside, phone Emily to tell her the news and wait for the band, so we could go back on the tour bus. I decided to go with the second one. At least that way, I wouldn't get shoved by all the fans, who got violent when it came to their idol, and possibly hurt my unborn baby.

"Em, pick up." I muttered, as I dialled my sisters number. It rang for a bit before she picked up finally.

"Hey Ri..." She said sleepily.

"Em guess what!" I squealed.

"What?" She yawned.

"James proposed!" I shouted, getting a few strange looks from people walking past.

"He did? That's amazing Ri! I'm so happy for you!" She shouted back, finally awake enough.

"I'm so excited." I replied.

"We have to meet up soon, we need to start planning." She giggled.

"Em, I just got engaged. I can't start wedding planning yet. I've got a baby to prepare for." I whispered, hoping that no one would hear. I wanted to keep it a secret for as long as possible.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I think you should get married first because it would look amazing with your bump." She giggled again.

I had never thought of that. But then again I had just got engaged.

"I will see Em, it's only early days though." I told her.

"Okey dokey. Well you'd better get back to your fiancé and the band. Say hi to them for me and tell James to look after you otherwise I'm coming for him." She said.

"I will Em. Bye." I replied before hanging up.

I waited for a minute before the door to backstage opened and out came the boys. They walked down the steps slowly signing autographs and taking pictures as they did. James looked around for a bit until he saw me. He ran over, picked me up and spun me around.

"Riiiiiii, I missed you baby!" He said putting me back down on the ground.

"You saw me earlier..." I giggled.

"I know, but I still missed you my beautiful fiancée." He said, kissing my cheek.

"It's weird hearing you say that." I admitted, blushing a bit.

"Well get used to it baby and baby momma." He said resting a hand on my stomach.

"Shhhh, I don't want someone hearing and telling the media." I whispered.