L:- Learn Part 2

thank you to thenextstepegirls Jiley_Obsessed & clevercupcake123 for helping me🌸

Emily's POV

As Riley came back into Studio I felt disappointed. The E-Girls had told her all about James and how he broke girls hearts. We had told her to stay away because she would end up falling for him. And she did. Not only was she dating him, she was dating him behind my back. How dare she?!

Riley sat down in a corner and began to stretch. She looked down as I walked over to her.

"So you're dating that... thing." I asked loudly, so everyone could hear. I could hear the girls, minus Michelle, snigger behind me. They despised James as much as I did. Amanda had even dated him.

"Yeah." Riley muttered, continuing to stretch.

"For how long? A week?" Amanda laughed.

"6 months actually." She replied, smiling slightly.

"Surprised he hasn't got bored of you yet. He'll be breaking up with you soon." Amanda told her.

"He won't. He loves me." Riley said, beginning to get angry.

"Doubt it. Sorry Riley." I told her, agreeing with Amanda for once.

"He does. He told me earlier." Riley whispered, tucking her stray bangs behind her ears.

"Riley, we're doing this for your own good. We don't want to see you get hurt." Thalia said softly, kneeling down next to her.

"I won't get hurt. You need to stop treating me like a baby. I'm not a child anymore." Riley growled.

"Riley calm down. James is a player and we're trying to protect you." I told her, trying to stay calm.

"I don't need protecting. James is not a player. I love him, he loves me. You guys need to back off and leave us alone." She yelled, standing up and beginning to walk out of the studio.

"Riley wait." Thalia called after her but she kept walking.

"Where do you think you're going? We have rehearsals." I shouted at her. We were preparing for Nationals and she couldn't just walk out.

"To see my non player boyfriend who is at home now with the flu. And I'm getting away from all of you. Don't you dare think of following me or I swear to god.." She shouted, storming out.

Thalia went to follow but I stopped her.

"Just leave her. I've never seen my sister so angry before."

I froze, remembering that I'd just let my sister leave to go and see James, the player. But then I had an idea. I made sure Miss Kate was out the office and then I snuck in. I searched around for the files, looking for James's. The files had everyone's details in them and their emergency contacts. I found the mobile number I was looking for and dialled it into the phone in the office. I smirked as I spoke into the phone.

"Hello, is this Debra?"

Riley's POV

I arrived at James' house after storming out of rehearsals. I was so angry at the girls. They didn't know James like I did. He wasn't a player. He was a loyal boyfriend and he loved me.

I knocked on the door but there was no reply. James was probably asleep, he was ill after all. Luckily I knew where they kept the spare key. I lifted up the gnome next to the door and smiled when I saw the key there. I unlocked the door, put the key back under the gnome, closed the door and locked it behind me.

"James?" I called but still no reply. He was definitely asleep.

I giggled silently as I walked up the stairs, seeing him asleep in his room. He looked incredibly hot, especially since he was lying in just his boxers.

I climbed onto his bed, wrapping my arms around his bare chest. I leaned in and kissed the side of his neck, trying to wake him up. Selfish as it sounds, I needed him.

He groaned as he opened his eyes slowly.

"Ri, baby. What are you doing here?" He asked in his sexy-I-just-woke-up voice, even though he had the flu.

"The girls were being annoying and saying you were a player and stuff. They kept saying that they were trying to protect me by telling me to stay away from you and-" I was now crying. I couldn't believe that the girls had said that to me.

"Aww baby." He said, kissing the top of my head. "Don't you listen to them. You know better than that."

"I know, I know. It hurt, coming from them." I said.

"Don't listen to them. It's me and you against the world, or in our case the girls at the studio." He chuckled.

Even though he was ill, James still had a sense of humour. That was one of the reasons that I loved him.

"So how are you?" I asked, wiping away the tears that were falling down my face.

"Apart from the flu, I'm fine." He replied.

"I'm so so so sorry about giving you it. I feel so guilty." I told him.

He sighed. "It's not your fault babe, I'm the one who kissed you so I got what I deserve."

We sat in silence for a while until James began to kiss my neck.

"James stop. The last time we did this, I gave you the flu. That's why your not at dance." I said, pushing his face away.

"Ri, you already had the flu so I think your probably immune to it. And plus I'm kinda feeling that I'm at a disadvantage here." He replied, gesturing to himself.

I sighed. "You're still ill though."

"Actually..." He smirked. "Making out with my girl would make me so muh better."

I sighed again, giving in to him. He smiled at me before kissing me, slowly at first but it soon got rougher. I parted my lips and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. James pulled away after a couple of minutes and began to peck kisses down my jawline and my neck. His hands slipped under my top and pulled it slowly over my head.

"James slow down." I whispered as he moved down to my shorts and slid them off my body.

"There." He said, smiling proudly. "Now we're even."

I rolled my eyes but smiled as well. God, I loved him.

"If I do say so myself babe, we make a pretty hot couple." He chuckled, reaching his hand behind my back to find my bra clasp.

"James. What are you doing? You're supposed to be ill?" Debra interrupted us, standing at the door with hands on hips.

"Mom, what.. what are you... you doing here?" James stuttered, pulling his covers over us.

"James. You're ill, you're supposed to be on bed rest for the next couple of days." She shouted, as both me and James began to dress ourselves. "As punishment for this, I'm taking your door of its hinges so I can keep an eye on you."

"Mom..." James whined.

"Don't you Mom me.." She replied. "And you missy, you better get out of here. I don't want to catch you in here again." She said, pushing me out of the room.

I walked out of the house, knowing that Debra wouldn't have come here unless someone had told her. And I knew who that person was... Emily..

A/N: sorry, this was awful. I wrote most of it while I waited to get my nails done... Will try and update soon but I'm going on holdiay next week so I won't be able to.