Wattpad DVD Extras:Interview with cast&crew C

A/N!!!!! SOME KIND OF ERROR THE NEW CHAPTER IS THE LAST ONE (SORRY )

Sorry - go to the last chapter ! This looks new but is the old ish! 

https://www.wattpad.com/159694016-i%27m-a-cyborg%27s-pet-wattpad-dvd-extras-interview

A/N This isn't part of the book. It's a special extra only for wattpad our readers. Look for more intreviews in future updates ( but this one will be over written).

Video: More phone footage of robot invasion on the beaches of the Netherlands.

Photo: More cool 3D printed shoes and in which universe could a WattPad book have too many pictures of cool shoes? Check out Designer Julian Hakes

" Hello My name is #DEC that's D, E , C not 'DEC' as some of you have been reading my name. I'm oppressed slave not a hashtag. I'm a character on 'I'm a Cyborgs Pet' the novel which has rewritten the rules for Romantic Dystopia Comedy Sci Fi by RK Adams and Rebeca Moreau. I'm on the set of the book their all ready calling in #7 in Science Fiction and which many critics are saying is redefining the whole dystopian/comedy/scifi/romance genre. 'I'm a Cyborgs pet'. With me today Is RK Adams also known as The-Scrivener" said the Fabulous looking e-slave sitting in a chair on robot's thrift shop.

Next to her was a man dressed in black looking to the best copy of a Steve Jobs clone one could do on the cheap. He had a face which looked like in his younger days he had seen to much slaughter which had left his face an echo of his younger years.

"My collar is telling me to call your RK and that the first question is from one of your fans. The question is why do you go on and on about #0A's Christian Dior make-up-printer sampler cassette?" said #DEC to RK.

"Well that's a plan Reb and I had for the printed book. We hope that we will be able to make the printed book cheaper by putting in product placement. After all Fifty Shades of Grey wall full of product porn but didn't get any benefit from it. Our plan is to make deals with many product manufactures like Christian Dior to advertise their brands directly in printed book version. It's happened on many films and TV programs and we hope by moving it to the world of the book then use the money we get will all go on reducing the cost of the printed book. We love books and think of this as a bold move to resuscitate the printed book industry."

"How has world of advertising responded?" said #DEC.

"So far they said that girls who read books don't wear enough make up to make it worth while. We thought that was an opportunity but they saw it as a problem. After all, sales of hunting bows has short up after the Hunger games and holidays in concrete labyrinths has rocked after Maze Runner. It's an idea ahead of it's time, but that's the Science Fiction for you." said RK putting his index fingers together forming triangle and holding his hands together under his chin.

Suddenly there was a commotion off page. #DEC looked up in surprise as the robust figure of Reb came into the Thrift store.

"RK we have to talk" said Reb.

"We are doing an interview here" said #DEC

"Don't stop that page" said Reb looking out of the printed word.

Reb was followed by Jenny, Joe, Kayla, Lord Rockwood, Principle Humbolt , Lady Vallaria, 1220, Nurse 911/3, even the robot Araneae.

"What's going on?" said RK "I thought this was my interview?"

Then some of the readers came in. Soon @KaranSeraph,@Broken_Window, @hmbutterfly, @juliusbutcher, @AZeelie , dillahunty and @yipwriter were standing around looking at RK.

"Not the readers" RK began " I mean breaking the third wall is bad enough but inviting readers on to the page is just getting silly, how are people supposed to no the difference between fiction an reality? Do we have to have non fictional people on the page? Hay hmbutterfly what are you doing isn't it your birthday today Monday 22nd of September?"

@hmbutterfly nodded.

"Make your selves comfortable you'all" said Reb with out her glasses on.

"RK - we love you. You know that" said Reb pulling an chair up and looking earnestly at RK. Everyone else did the same forming a circle with RK at one end.

"We do, with out you I don't think we would know each other and and we wouldn't be at number #7 in the SciFi hot 500" said Kayla.

"It's because we love you that we have to say somethings which it you near to hear" said Joe.

"Is this some .. kind of intervention?" said RK in confusion.

Reb put her hand out to RK's shoulder.

"We have to talk to you about all this character assassination" said Reb.

"But here? In front of all the readers?" said RK looking horrified.

"The readers are part of our family as well" said Lady Vallaria crossing her legs.

"You've been spreading some nasty rumours on social media threatening poor Jenny's life" said Lord Rockwood.

RK looked at Jenny staring at the floor.

"I knew all this breaking the fourth wall business would come back and bite me" he said putting his hands either side of his head looking down.

"It's not about you RK It's about Jenny" said Reb.

"It was a joke! OK a joke" said RK sitting up suddenly.

"You can't joke about characters lives" said Reb.

"It's romantic, dystopian, SciFi, comedy. Witness the word comedy" said RK.

"Look Jenny's been miserable, you've been miserable. Just tell Jenny your not going to kill her" said Reb.

"but If we don't have the occasional threat to her life people won't turn to the next chapter" said RK.

"Look I'm a character and I know the job comes with some dangers." said Kayla " but seriously you kill her off your going to have to deal with all of us".

"RK I think your underestimating the imaginations of the readers. They know Jenny is going to live. They just want to know how. This is Romantic, Dystopian, SciFi, comedy not that kind of weird arty shit you writer like Automatic Writing or Crimson Empire. They know the rules, you can threaten her but they not you can't killer. You seriously can't kill her, you do then they readers are going to drop out like peanut covered dolphins dropping from hot air ballon"

"I'm sorry the analogy machine is on the blink. I'll get it fixed" said RK.

"So don't you have something to say" said Reb.

"Im sorry and I promise not to kill you" said RK mumbling looking down.

"Not to me to her" said RK pointing to the very puffy eyes Jenny looking to the ground.

RK took Jenny's hand .

"Look Jenny. Your incredible. This whole thing is you. It's your voice. It's your story. More importantly it's your ability to stand up and not be crushed by the whole dystopian nature that stops the readers from going to the nearest airport and throwing them selves under the first 747 that comes along. I just make the shit up and throw it at you. Your the one who comes through smiling." RK said.

Jenny looked up in to RK's eyes.

"I've let you down. I'm sorry. I promise you'll get through this some how." said RK.

"Thanks" said Jenny who had been holding on so far burst into tears. RK put his arm around her.

"What about the Cyborg's daughter?" said Joe.

"It's like life. It isn't written yet. Who knows what can happen." said RK. Reb hugged him.

They hugged for a moment and Jenny pulled her self together.

"Come on RK, you need coffee we've got a massive zombie battle to write" said Reb walking off with RK.

Jenny was being hugged by Vallaria then lifted her head up suddenly.

"What's this about me having a baby!!!" she shouted.

someone off page shouted cut.