Chapter 7.

We had stopped because Suigetsu had to hydrate which caused Karin to complain. "How much longer Sasuke," I looked at Sasuke.

"We're here, " Sasuke said.

I looked straight and saw what looked like a bunch of abandoned buildings.
I looked at the buildings as we passed. 
We walked inside a dark tunnel.

"Uh huh a hideout in a waste land like this one huh, I've never heard of it," Suigetsu said.

"This isn't Orochimaru's, it's an ammunition store that the Uchiha clan used to use, we'll outfit ourselves with supplies for battle," Sasuke said as he walked.

Who was this Orochimaru they talked about so much, I thought as glanced around.

"This is like a maze, all the passages look the same it must be easy to get lost in here," Suigestu said.

"Man this place feels depressing and stifling, I mean it's hard to breathe," Karin said which was true.

"Meow, I'm sorry to hear you feel that way," a random voice from behind said causing everyone to turn around.

"Huh it's been a long time Denka and Hina," Sasuke said looking at the two cats in front of us.

"Well if it isn't our Sasuke boy," the male cat said which I presumed was Denka.

"So tell us what can we do for you, meow," Hina said.

"We need weapons and medicine as well as some other supplies, we need to prepare for battle," Sasuke said.

"Are those really," Karin said

"Heh, yea they are talking tanuki, come here little guy," Suigetsu said putting his hand closer to Denka which caused Denka to hiss.

"They're ninja cats, so be careful and respect or they will tear you apart," Sasuke said putting some emphasis on the last part.

"You wanna warn us about stuff like that before hand," Suigetsu said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"So did you bring us a present, meow," Hina had said with caused me to laugh quietly to myself.

"Here, a bottle of cat nip for you," Sasuke said as he pulled out a bottle of cat nip from his robe (is it a robe?) causing Hina to jump up and take it from him.

How did he keep that in there does that thing have some sort of pockets in there or what, I thought to myself.

"It's my favorite, meow," Hina said with the bottle of catnip in her mouth.

"Follow me and I'll take you to Granny cat," Denka said and with that we followed him.

I looked at my surrounding and saw a few bottles of Sake and cat related things. Sasuke was talking to Granny cat, Suigetsu was playing with the cats, Tamaki (according to Wikipedia thats the girls name) was trying to find a shirt for Juugo, while me and Karin stood there and waited. 

After, a few hours of walking we had stopped for a bit because it had started to rain.

"Time to go