Chapter 4. Ambush

I layed on the grass by the lake while Suigetsu swam in the lake. More and more thoughts about last nights event with Sasuke. I was deep in my thoughts when suddenly water was splashed onto me causing to sit up

"SUIGETSU!" I yelled causing him to chuckle.

I used my ice jutsu to throw a snowball at him before standing up and walking away but I didn't get very far because I was so deep into my thoughts I ended up walking into Sasuke.

"Sorry Sasuke," I said as I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck.

"Its fine I was looking for you anyway," he said flatly.

"Why?" I asked him while thinking of all the reasons why he would be looking for me but of course my mind thought of the weird reasons mostly.

"I need you for a little ambush it will only take a few hours," he said.

It was obvious that he wasn't gonna tell me anything else so I just nodded and after that I just followed Sasuke to wherever we needed to go.

~1 hour later~

We finally arrived to where we would ambush who ever it was that Sasuke wanted to ambush it was quiet while we were moving, but I wasn't going to try to talk to Sasuke. We waited for the perfect moment to attack. After a few seconds Sasuke gave the signal we jumped in and attacked but things weren't going as easy as we thought it would.

I had kicked one of the ninja and used my kunai to stab him in the side, then I quickly dodged a few shuriken then threw a bunch of sharp icicles at the person. I looked around and saw most of the ninja were dead. I wasnt going to lower my guard for a single second then I noticed a bunch of clones coming toward me so I threw a bunch of icicles and shuriken. The enemy did a for jutsu and it melted my icicles but I grinned when they were struck with the shuriken I threw. I quickly glanced around trying to catch my breath then I looked at Sasuke who was finishing up with the ninja he was fighting with and I lowered my guard a bit when he had finally killed him. Suddenly, I felt a kunai go through my stomach causing me to cough up blood and fall to my knees. I heard Sasuke say Chidori then I saw the ninja who stabbed me fall to the ground.

"S-Sasuke," I said coughing up blood again.

"Hang in there Tsubaki," was all I heard Sasuke say.

I felt my body being picked up and that was the last thing I remembered before I had passed out.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
A/N
Hey guys! I'm sorry guys but I had some writers block while writing this chapter but I'm glad to say that I got past it and was able to finally write this chapter. I know this chapter is a bit shorter than the others but I hope the somewhat of a cliffhanger that I added at the end makes up for it. With the cliffhanger at the end it will help me make chapter 5 longer, but I'm hoping to do at least 800 or more words for chapter 5. Anyway, thats is pretty much all I have to share with you guys for now so goodbye for now and I'll see you guys in chapter 5. :)