Chapter 3. Broken

Once we finally got back I went to my room and put my stuff away. When I was done I collapsed on my bed, I sighed and closed my eyes. So many thing has happened these last few days and if this was how it was going be to from now on then I needed to get used to it fast. I sat up and looked at the picture of me and my clan I then realized that I was crying.

"If only I could have done something to save my clan," I thought. Then in that exact sudden that moment I realized how broken and emotionally weak I was. I was actually slowly falling to pieces and that also the wound that it left was deeper than it seemed to be. I ended up crying myself to sleep that night.

The next morning, I woke up with the biggest frown on my face. Even though it took a lot of convincing and a lot of energy just to get out of bed I knew that today was going to be a long day. After I showered and got dressed I heard a knock on my door. When I had opened it Sasuke's normal blank cold stare greeted me

"We are having a meeting in the meeting room," he had simply stated.

I just nodded then followed him to the meeting room. I sat in the corner of the room and listened to what was being said but eventually I drifted off with my thoughts, but I snapped out of it when someone asked me a question.

" See I told you she wasn't even paying attention maybe her short attention span caused her whole clan get killed," Karin said.

As soon as those words left her mouth I immediately had my hand around her neck and her body raised a few feet off the floor while up against the wall "DON'T YOU EVER SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT ABOUT ME OR MY CLAN EVER AGAIN OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!" I growled squeezing her neck.

"Tsubaki let her go," Sasuke calmly said.

"Why when Karin totally deserves it," Suigetsu snickered.

I let go of Karin and glared at her as she gasped for air then I stormed out of the room.

I walked outside and sat by the lake then I brought my knees to my chest. I started to cry again, but then it started to suddenly rain of course I didn't care. I continued to cry as all the memories of my clan came flooding back to me. Suddenly I felt someone pull me into an embrace causing to look up to see who it was. I looked up to see good old Mr.Cold Stare aka Sasuke.

Why was he here was he going to say something like "Why did you hurt Karin, " or "You shouldn't have hurt Karin she's your teammate,". If he was going to say something like that then I was going punch him so hard no girl will ever love him again.

"Tsubaki are you okay?" Sasuke asked which kinda surprised me.

"I'm fine," I lied as I tried to wipe the rain drops off my face.

"Tsubaki," Sasuke held me tighter.

I guess he knew I was lying but I wasn't going to back up my lie I just didn't have the energy to do it, but instead I closed my eyes and laid my head against his chest which he surprisingly let me do. For some reason I felt like I've met him before that I've seen him before. Could it just be that he is a rogue ninja from the hidden leaf, no I've I've seen him way before that, but where could I have seen him. I thought hard about this, but I eventually fell asleep in Sasuke's arms.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
SORRY IT TOOK ME AWHILE TO UPDATE. I had writers block for a bit. Alright so I made the collage at the very beginning of the chapter ( if you guys can see it because I'm having picture issues ) but the pictures all belong to their original creators. The song that inspired this chapter was Breakeven by The Script. I also tried the adder music feature tell me if you want me to do that to all the chapter with a song reference.