Chapter 2. Lets go

I woke up to a strange noise so I sat up and looked around my room. Suddenly a shadow appeared in front of me, the shadow had onyx eyes and a cold stare causing me to quickly jump out of bed.

"W-who a-are y-y-you?" I asked shakily trying to figure out what was going on. The figure just grinned and suddenly I just passed out.

I woke up in somebody's bed. I was so dazed and confused, but then I realized that somebody was looking at me

"You're finally awake," the man stared at me.

"Who are you?" I asked trying to hide my fear which I was failing at miserably.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha and I need you to join my team, " he grinned slightly sending shivers down my spine.

"What if I don't want to join your team?" I asked hesitantly knowing that my fear was written all over my face.

"Then I'm going to have to force you then," he looked at me and grinned evilly causing my fear to increased greatly.

I nodded and accepted his offer, I had a feeling he was the type of guy who always got what they wanted.

*** A few days later***

If I was to be staying with Team Hebi then I needed to go home and get some stuff. I sighed as I walked I then glanced at Sasuke.

"Damn why did he have to come it's not like I'm going to run away God. " I thought as I walked.

I did a hand sign and Sasuke got extremely cautious, but I wasn't going to do anything I was only going to make a snowflake. When the snowflake came out if my hand Sasuke became a bit more calm.

"Maybe I should try and talk to him. " I thought. "You wanna know something interesting about by clan," I smiled and looked at him.

"Sure.." Sasuke replied non-enthusiastically.

"My clan married within its self to keep our kekkei genkai strong and normal so cousins married cousins because of this rule but my clan was weakening so my parents decided to arrange a marriage for me, but the thing is I never did get married because my parents died. " I sighed a bit.

"Well, that's interesting." Sasuke responded in a flat uninterested tone causing me to frown a bit but then I just shrugged it off.

Once we got to my house I went inside and walked to my room while Sasuke decided to wait by the door. I walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower then I opened the bathroom door and stepped into my room ( so basically the bathroom is connected to her room if that makes sense )

I got dressed and grabbed my bag
them I put some of my clothes in it. After that, I went through my stuff and grabbed my family picture and put it in my bag with a few other things. I grabbed my necklace that was my clan's symbol it was a snowflake made of our ice chakra but it also was my mothers I held it in my hands for a few seconds then I put it on.

I walked out of my room and looked at Sasuke once I told him I was ready to go, we left and made our way to the hide out.