Chapter 5. Wake up soon

Hello guys! I'm so happy to see my story has over a hundred reads so in celebration of 100+ reads this chapter will be in Sasuke's point of view. SO ENJOY THE STORY! :)︴

Sasuke's point of view

I quickly ran to the hideout and made Karin heal her. I should have paid more attention to Tsubaki. I placed Tsubaki on my bed and waited for her to wake up. I mentally cursed myself for letting her get hurt. I waited and waited, but she didn't wake up. A day had passed and that was when I started to worry. 

I looked at Tsubaki and noticed she was crying and shifting causing me to furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Mother...Father... noooo," Tsubaki mumbled.

I wondered what she was dreaming about. She kept on crying, what could she possibly be dreaming about. I then realized she has the same background story as me. Her family was killed just like mine, she ended up growing up alone like me, all she needed was to have a deep hatred for whoever killed her family and she's almost my twin.

I realized more and more about Tsubaki in those few minutes, but I also realized something about myself that I never would have thought could happen.

"NO!" Tsubaki yelled as she quickly sat up.

"Tsubaki calm down it's just me, " I said trying to calm her down. She was drenched in sweat and her face was stained in tears, whatever she dreamed about must have scared her really bad.

"S-Sasuke," Tsubaki said.

"It's okay Tsubaki it was just a dream calm down," I said while trying my best to cheer her up but she was so upset I felt bad that I couldn't do anything to help her.

Eventually, she had fallen asleep. I looked at the sleeping Tsubaki and thought "I asked her to join my team only due to her ice kekkei genkai, I only see her as a comrade and nothing more than a comrade," I closed my eyes and tried to clear my thoughts as best as I can, but I ended up falling asleep with Tsubaki in my arms.

~THE NEXT MORNING~

When I woke up Tsubaki was still asleep in my arms so I gently placed her back in the bed. "Maybe some training will help clearing my mind a bit," I sighed a bit and walked out of the room then making my way outside the hide out. It was very quiet outside, but every few minutes a bird would chirp. I began to practice my ninjutsu while trying my best to keep my mind off Tsubaki. "Why can't I think about more important thinks such as where The Atkuski could be, but if only I could get this one girl off my mind for just a day or two," I thought as I groaned a bit and decided to give up on training and just sat there trying to get Tsubaki off my mind.

After a while, I decided to go check on Tsubaki. I had made my way into the hide out and into my room to only see Tsubaki still asleep. "How can that girl be still asleep," I thought as I walked over to the bed and sat down on the other side. I glanced at Tsubaki as I thought about the pain she might be going through especially since Karin made that comment a few days ago about her clan, that must have triggered something in her. I closed my eyes and tried to remeber the things I've heard about the Takasumi clan.

There was something about them being apart of the Yuki clan, but at one point the broke away from the Yuki clan and formed their own clan. Eventually, the Yuki clan had began to slowly disappear leaving only the Takasumi clan the only clan who were able to have the Ice release kekkei genkai. I had opened my eyes when I Tsubaki shifted in her sleep I looked at her for a few seconds then went back to my thoughts. Every member had to marry within the clan to make sure the kekkei genkei stayed pure.

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes again "I wish I knew more about her clan, maybe I should ask Tsubaki to tell me more about her clan," I mumbled even though I knew Tsubaki would have a hard time talking about her clan, but I had a feeling that eventually she will tell me what I needed to know about her clan sooner or later. I would just have to wait patiently for that day to come.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm sorry it took so long for me to post this, but I started school about 3 weeks ago and I've been busy. I'm so happy that this story has 13 votes which makes this story my second most voted I only need 4 more votes and this story will be my most voted for story. I've been wondering if I should make a modern Sasuke Uchiha story, let me know in the comments if I should do it because I have a few ideas. Also this is my longest chapter ever with 914 total words I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and let me know if I should make a chapter every 100 reads Sasuke's pov. Anyway I'm going to go now so byeee and don't forget to comment what you think :).