- The Boss wanna see you. - another waitress came and said it calmly. God, not again, why it has to be me? What have I done now? The stairs seemed to me too long, but it wasn't bad though, I slowed my pace to postpone a bit the meeting with my new boss, who actually looked a lot older than me, but Xiumin told me he was almost 25, which quite surprised me.

I knocked and opened the massive door of a black oak. His eyes were stuck in some papers on the desk, his hand nervously pointed to a package on his desk. I walked over and took what should have been for me and opened it, the contents of the package consisted of the same silk white shirt which I wore at the moment, and black skirt that seemed dubious short.
- Excuse me, but this skirt... isn't it too short? - My gaze directed at him in anticipation of his reaction.
His sharp glance threw me sideways as if it stabbed me. I just bowed and hurried to exit his office.

Jongdae's POV

Lord, this question that left her mouth sounded so good, only the timbre of her voice made me shudder. Before she could leave I stopped her.
- And Kei-ssi, today your shift ends late, right. - I received only nod in response.
- Well, tell Xiumin that tonight he'd free.
- Well, I don't think I could handle the 1st day alone. - She said with a confused look.
- Do not worry, I will replace him. - A smug smile crept on my face and she just nodded again then left.

Kei's POV

The late shift went well with few exceptions.

Three days have passed already. In my ears, I heard the sharp noise that came from my phone, I didn't notice when it was dawn, and again it was time to get ready for work.

I was leaning against the bar and talked to Xiumin, there were still 15 minutes before we open.
- So, how was your late shift? - he asked me with a slight smile.
- Normal. - I was not going to tell him about that insolent customer and the boss's intervention.
- Really? - He asked in surprise.
- Why? Is there anything wrong? - Does he know something from that night, I hope not.
- No, but generally, here come quite strange individuals.
- Isn't it time to open already? - I asked.
- Yes, now really is the time.
I changed the plate and few girls came to take their morning dose of coffee, as if they couldn't do it alone, but it was my opinion. The boss arrived and walked past us without a greeting. After a while, heI called me in his office.
- Kei-ssi, I want to ask you a favor.
- Yes. - I said timidly, still did not know what was going to be.
- Your colleague is gone for this week, and now I need you as a replacement.
- What are you trying to say? - I looked at him suspiciously.
- In the documents, you wrote that you graduated a financial high school, right?
- Yes. - It seems that was the only word I could say.
- You must have a concept of a lot of things, so I would like to ask you to come with me to Jeju, there will be waiting a very influential confectioner and the head of a huge company for sweets. I want to conclude a contract with him, but I need an accountant who can present my contract, what do you say?
- Well, I was not a particularly good student. - Contrary, I was an excellent student, but didn't want to go with him.
- Do not ever lie your boss. - he looked at me with squinted eyes. Oops, ottokae?
- How long will this last? - I nearly bawled.
- Tomorrow we must leave, four days and three nights.
What?! I didn't want to go anywhere with this guy, but I didn't want Xiumin and the other girl to lose their jobs, because obviously, the daily turnover began to decline.
- I think that I couldn't afford it.
- All costs are at my expense. - F*ck you, Jongdae.
- Well what do you say? - In his eyes, there was a dark and mysterious part that I didn't like.
- Okay. - I said resignedly.
- Tomorrow be here at 05:30, our flight is at 07:30, now you're dismissed.

I prepared my luggage which consisted of several dresses, after all we would still meet some of his successful partners there, and I wanted to look as much better as possible. I put a few pairs of shorts and T-shirts.
I heard the alarm and realized it was time to get up, I barely opened my eyes and realized that outside was still dark. I fixed myself in a hurry and headed for the cafeteria. It was exactly 5:30AM and I was standing in front of the cafe and dozed, leaning on my suitcase when I saw the shiny car and Jongdae stopped in front of me, got out of the car, took my suitcase and placed it in the trunk.
- How did you sleep? - In his voice, I sensed that he was definitely not slept well.
- Okay. - It was my short but clear answer.
- Tickets are in me, you took everything you need?
- If you mean clothes, yes. - I wasn't told to wear something else.
- A swimsuit? - He asked, smirking.
- A... Bathing suit? - Why the hell would I swim?
- You know that the meeting will be held tonight and the other three days you're just on holiday.
I stood and watched open-mouthed, well good that I was in the car, otherwise, until now I'd swallowed a fly. How will we be on vacation? Lord, if you wouldn't choke him tonight with a pillow... Jongdae would eat me whole if I fail, I understand that this deal was very important for his business.
- Are you worried? - his voice pulled me out of my deep trance in which I was trapped.
- What do you think? - I was irritated by the fact that he asks exactly this question since the answer was obvious.
- Don't worry much or you will totally ruin the things. - Are you serious? Just a great encouragement. I gave him a dull look.