Chen - The Bo$$

Request for bubblewraps22. I hope you would like this, I apologize for the mistakes, 3:39AM. Sorry, little unnie. ❤️

Genre: Slice of life, Sitcom, Romance

Summary: Her boss is uncontrollable individual, who loves to win on any level. She is quiet but sometimes cannot restrain and explodes without any regrets. When two stubborn people collide, what do you think will happen?

Keywords: Atmosphere, Transition, Opposites, Aftermath

* * *

Kei's POV

I grabbed the first pair of black jeans which fell into vision, and put them on while donned my black high heels, dropped my long wavy hair. I put a little mascara and pencil as to emphasize my dark eyes; next I went to my new job.

The cab stopped right in front of my building, I gave the money to the driver and went hurrying toward the entrance of the restaurant. When I crossed the threshold of the cafe, I saw my new colleagues rather hurry even there were not many customers; then, my eyes fell on a well-built figure in a black shiny suit and brown, slightly long hair, dark gaze was directed straight at me and I stood and watched him as asleep until I realized where I was.

It was Kim Jongdae - my boss who was clearly annoyed by the fact that I was not in a full uniform, I guess I was in a trouble...

I didn't think that the bosses were so creepy, but definitely there was something frightening in this, his eyes, his posture, and now his voice like a terminator who would personally hand in my resign . The trance that I was gripped left me as soon as I saw him to approach me with a subtle gait and stony expression which didn't bode nothing good.
- What is that? - He asked as his eyes turned to my black jeans.
- Um, excuse me but I had no choice. The skirt that was given to me turned out to be too small. - I looked at him shyly in the eyes, not that I was very scared even though he was scary, but I didn't want to make a bad impression from the very first day, that my work was needed and definitely I hadn't intention to lose it.
- Don't you have skirts? - His deep voice pulled me out of my thoughts. Was he joking with me or just testing whether I would hit him with a chair. The ball was now in my field, I cleared my throat and looked at him with my worst look I was capable of.
- I hate skirts. - Even though I wanted my voice to sound harsh and severe, in comparison with his, was soft and tender, and it made me very annoyed, God knows why. His eyes darkened, and I felt that he would drive me out of the place with offensive words about me and my family tree, but the opposite happened; despite this, with a crude gaze, he smiled wryly and muttered:
- I do not want this to happen again. - Then he turned and walked toward the stairs that were in the bar, apparently his office was on the second floor away from the noise and the music that was not too hallway, but still irritated my ears. God this guy had a great silhouette I had admit, but the truth was that I had a great desire to catch up with him and kick him in the ass*.

I headed to the bar where a few clients came and a very nice guy serve them. He had brown eyes and brown short hair, seemed cute and with a killing body, as far as I could see a sweet smile never left his face.

- Sorry, I'm Kei, one of the new employees here ... before I could finish, he interrupted me.
- Oh, moment please. - he said then added - I'm Xiumin, the bartender. Nice to meet you. Here are your things, so you can work properly. - he smiled and gave me a plate, pen and pocket book.

- Okay, thanks. - I said with a heavy sigh, I took everything and headed to a table on which were seated two girls. I handed them menus and waited for their order.
- For me a coke, but for my friend a double coffee with cream and brown sugar.
- Right away! - I smiled sweetly and headed to the bar to give the order.
- A coke and a long coffee with cream and brown sugar.
- The coke with ice or not? - Xiumin asked me, smiling.
- I don't know. - I looked at him blankly. - The girl said only a coke, so don't put ice, she might complain. - I added and he laughed at my sharp comment, and handed me the order and I carried it. I served the coke and handed the coffee, which almost burned my fingers, but at least I couldn't spill it on the girl.
- Would you like anything else? - I asked politely.
- Not for now. - They said and I decided to go and to greasily nest behind the bar because we didn't have many customers and had no intention to stay tall as a rubber plant; on top of all, I wasn't alone. Xiumin was leaning on the counter, counting flies.