Suho - His Mistakes

Update for whitespark, I'll hope you like it.

Genre:: Angst, Drama, Romance

Summary: Maria and Suho are happily married. But one night messes up everything according to him and turns their perfect world upside down. Maria is hurt and has to cope with very dark and hard times after Suho refuses to take the needed responsibility. Will she manage to succeed and find happiness again? Or she will lose herself in a deep sorrow.

Keywords: : Exposure, Action, Aftermath, Reunion

* * *

Maria's POV

I felt how someone stroke my cheeks and slowly opened my eyes. Suho stood before me with a smile on his face.

- Did the showcase end? - I asked with a sleepy voice.
- Yes.
- What time is it?
- 2am.
- Then why did you wake me up?
He said nothing, just leaned down and kissed me passionately. Although I was terribly tired and wanted to sleep, I felt a slight taste of alcohol in his breath and had to push him away from me.
- Suho-ah, I'm not in a mood now! - and I turned my head to the other side.
- Why? You're my wife. Tired of me already? - his tone changed in no time and I looked at him with guilt in my eyes because I didn't want to push him away at all but just at this moment.

He leaned toward my neck and began to leave kisses and marks on it.
- Oppa... - I muttered. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately to convinced and appease him. - Please. Let us get some sleep. - I uttered in our kiss.
- I don't want to! - He said and continued to kiss me fiercely. - I love you, baby. - He ran his hand over my stomach under my Tshirt.
- But jagi, you are also tired. - I whispered.
I turned my head to one side and felt how Suho shuffled, this gave me the opportunity to turn my whole body to one side. Suddenly he knocked something down and I turned to see what was happening. To my surprise, he was taking his clothes off. I decided to ignore him and try to sleep. However, he awkwardly tucked in the bed and crawled over me. I sighed and tried to open my dry sleepy eyes, because I was dying for a rest and while I could absorb what was happening, he pressed his body on mine, my back arched and I yelled in surprise due to his sudden action. I wasn't expecting this but surrendered. It happened so fast ...

On the next day Suho had another tough schedule and after that he along with the rest of Exo had to fly to China, then Thailand and a few more countries to promote their new album. After a month, I had a day off and was walking down the street with a big bag in hand. I was carrying fruit, cream and cognac, listening to music and thinking all sorts of things I would prepare for Suho tonight before his arrival. It was a very hot summer day, so I put on my favorite short black pleated skirt perfectly combined with a white vest. I entered a beauty store to buy cosmetics and a nice perfume but when I inhaled the mixed scents of perfumes I felt nauseous. I quickly exited the shop and immediately threw on the curb. Gosh, what was happening?

Two hours later I was at home, sitting on the sofa in silence with a paper in my hands - the results of my medical examination. I was 4 weeks pregnant. I start thinking... it must've happened that night when he came half-drunk and horny after the showcase, I was too tired an sleepy to realize that he didn't use protection, swallowed by his needs. I thought of that almost half a year we were together and how much I loved him that he appeared in my life from scratch and changed it completely... indeed.

After few hours I heard the front door opened and Joonmyeon entered our home. I looked at him and he smiled at me. He was beautiful, slender and elegant - a total masterpiece.
- Oppa! - I jumped and ran to hug him. I loved those hugs.
- Did you miss me, jagi? - I heard his muffled voice in my long brown hair.
- So much! - I closed my eyes and squeezed him in the hug.
- I missed you too. - He smiled and kissed me on the forehead and decided that he should make coffee, I didn't mind if I wasn't pregnant... While I waited, I sat on the couch in the living room. It was so comfortable. Meanwhile, I held the results in my hands and was eager to share the news.