Suho - I Care 4 U

Hello, readers. Another update for whitespark

Genre: Romance, Drama

Summary:  Two friends who put barriers between each other, hiding their feelings. Each thinks the other sees him/her only as a friend and don't want to reveal himself/herself to not lose and ruin this precious friendship. Due to dramatic ups and downs, they realize the most important thing in their lives.

Keywords:  Pursuit, Unexpected, Reversal of Expectations

* * *

Maria's POV

I went into the living room and picked up the utensils from table, washed the dishes and began to tidying the mess, I wanted to clean only the living room and the kitchen, and his room would clean tomorrow. I began to mop up some clothes from the floor and fold them, some I threw for washing, because the smell – as if a herd of bulls in the breeding period has worn them.

I got bored, so I went to my bag and took out my mp3. I put my headphones and Exo sang with their wonderful voices. I started to dance while I gathered the trash. I didn't notice how fast time passed, I forgot about everything. I put rubber gloves and gathered sorts of things from the ground. I leaned to take a fork that maybe was caught mold there when someone grabbed my shoulder and I immediately turned around, pointed the fork to his face. Suho. What scared me in a second was how his voice made me shudder. I removed the headphones from my ears to hear what he said.

- Why are you still here? - Rubbing his eyes, must've gotten up to drink water or go to the toilet.

- I just finished. Why? What time is it? - He looked at the clock behind me and rubbed his eyes again.

- Almost 3AM. - I gasped and widened my eyes. I wouldn't make it on time for work, this hollow idiot my roommate would pay certainly! I would get him back for playing with my phone. - Stay here if you want, the sofa is free. - He smiled.

- I need to get home to shower, and because of my roommate ... My phone battery is dead as I came here. He has probably flipped out. He always worries and is so bossy.

- I think he likes you. – Suho raised an eyebrow at me.

- Naaah. – I dismissed the topic and waved with a hand.

- Uh huh. – Suho hummed - Well... Let me dress and walk you home. - he turned and headed towards his room, but I grabbed his elbow.

- No, no ... – he turned back to me - No need. Everything is fine, I will go alone, it's not so far.

- What a nonsense! You know how dangerous is at this time out *tsk, tsk* and you're a female, I will come anyway, tomorrow we begin rehearsals and later I'd have time to rest. - I rolled my eyes at Suho and let go of his elbow.

- Alright. – I sighed and he shuffled into his room, I was already prepared. After some time, he came equipped with hooded jacket and sunglasses. You'd ask why I was at Suho's condo unit at this time of the night? Well, he is my best friend and when we catch up we're often at his place and when he falls asleep after hours of talking, I take the opportunity to help him because he's so busy that I often pity him. Worn, smelly clothes scattered on every single furniture or on the floor, variety of fallen objects, socks and sometimes even food or a dirty utensils like this fork, ewww.

During most of the way, we didn't talk, nobody said anything, I was awkward, I didn't know why. At one point he spoke, and apparently he felt uncomfortable too.

- Well, is he always like this, I mean, I mean ... such a douche? - Joonmyeon couldn't find the right words and I laughed.

- No, he's a good guy but I don't know why he acts like that.