Chanyeol - Call Me Baby

Another update for yuki_ruki. Hope you like this one, dear. :)

Genre: Romantic comedy

Summary: Chanyeol has already graduated but his little brother is a senior in the high school. The little fellow is hurt by his crush from last year and wants a revenge, using his brother. All that Chanyeol has to do is to get into the school as a transferred student and embarrass the conceited girl that hurt his lil' bro.

Keywords: Introduction, Preparation, Reversal of Expectations

* * *

Chanyeol's POV

I took a look back, my younger brother was standing five meters away from me and nodded, I sighed and turn and crossed the threshold. There were so many students and girls were more scantily dressed than my ex. I looked like a lost school boy even if I am 23. Yeah, you'd probably ask me why I was in highschool... Well, my lil bro wanted me to help him. Okay, he was blackmailing me lately and he wanted to humiliate the girl from his class who made fun of him last year and broke his heart. He didn't care anymore but wanted a revenge.

I raised my head high as I walked in my black baggy pants with heavy and smooth steps - kinda gangsta style. I had to be the bad sexy guy to show Min Ah from where the sun rises. I licked my lips and ran my fingers over my hair and gave start to the game.

Female students stared at me, they didn't know me, but I kept going and didn't dignify them with a glance.

I was about to enter the building when I approached a group of girls. Insolent smiles, cheer leader jackets and short skirts, pretty similar to those in my high school, but these are obviously their copies.

- Hey, oppa. - One shamelessly looked at me but I kept control.

- For you I'm Chanyeol. - I lifted my index finger and pocked the girl on her forehead. I didn't want to say my whole name.

I walked into the classroom, where an old teacher would speak and explain how important was the last year for us, and then to introduce me to others who would also be in this room.

I looked at the desks but almost all were occupied, I found a free desk right in the middle of the last row and sat there, all eyes fixed on me and began to whisper, apparently earlier I had seen to 'flirt' with those girls in the yard.

After a minute or two, came a tall girl with blond hair, slightly wavy and parted in the middle, I didn't recognize her but the second girl I immediately recognized. Min Ah! My old-new girlfriend, the same who toyed with my lil bro. High, tight body, raven black hair, cute smile - a stunning girl, but not mine. She smiled widely, but suddenly stopped and looked at me astonished. She turned around the row, and I watched her carefully in anticipation of her next moves. Min Ah sat on the empty chair next to me and embraced me over my shoulder.

- Can't stand it without me, right? - she smiled sweetly. Oh, I see! Now I realized what he meant about her, she was sassy and conceited! I felt embarrassed and there was nothing else to do but to take the game in my hands.

- Of course, sugar. - Agh, I was fed up with sweet names. Just wonderful! A fake smile appeared on her face full of make-up as she nodded, giggling. I was overreacting a bit, but come on, I had to make her drool on me. I was hoping so. Leaning on my shoulder, Min Ah didn't know what would come to her soon, I just had to make our 'relationship' public. If only I could grow some tails and use them to strangle her, she was more than wonderful! School boys looking at me like predators, some casted tears over her, obviously the so-called queenka was mine, but I felt a sense close to pride.