Chen - Truth or Dare

Hello again! New update with our charming Chen, requested by @offlineoreo - hope you'll like the story, dear. :)

Genre: Teen Drama, Sitcom

Summary: She moves in a new quarter and is all alone. Certain people notice her so quickly and befriend her that she doesn't have the needed time to absorb what's going on around her. Moreover, she's dragged to a home party... what will happen later?

Keywords: Setting, Transition, Investigation, Recognition, Pursuit

* * *

Crystal's POV

The sun rays flawed in my room. I woke up and went to close the curtains fully and then tried to sleep again but I couldn't. Well... I assumed it was time to have breakfast then. Walking to the kitchen I decide to make breakfast for mom and dad.

- Hi, hun. How are you? - dad asked.

- If you mean whether if I'm excited to move out then I feel terrible. - even terrible is not enough.

- Oh , Crystal dear, don't worry, neighbors in Hannam are nice people. You'll find new friends quickly. - mom added.

Maybe they're right. Whatever, don't wanna think about that now. I sighed and swallowed the last bite and got up, I had to be ready before leaving. I took a shower and dried my hair, put some casual clothes and took a look at my room for last time before leaving our house. My best friend waited for me in front of the porch.

- Hey! - I almost cracked when I greeted her - I'll miss you terribly! I promise to call you everyday. - I said and hugged her.

- Come on, eonni. Don't be a crying baby. - she returned the hug - I don't want to ruin my favourite mascara. - she mocked and I giggled a bit - I'll miss you too, Crystal.

I hugged her once again and hopped in the car then the vehicle drove off slowly and I waved to my friend.

* * *

- So, miss, we hope you'll enjoy your stay in our school - the principal smiled at me - Welcome and here are your week schedule, textbooks and the code for your locker.- he handed me the stuff.

- Thank you. - I bowed and went to look for my classroom but the school was very big. I saw a girl with red hair and decided to ask her if she could help me.

- Excuse me, can you help me to find my classroom? -I forced a smile and asked her as I showed her the list.

- Your room is on the 2nd floor and the 1st door on the right. - I thanked her when she stopped me - New here?

- Yup.

- Hmm, beware of Jongdae and his group, you can suffer.

- Why, who are they? - I was confused from her sudden warning.

- You'll find out yourself but again, beware. - she warned and walked away.

As I walked I observed around and ...bumped into someone. I looked to see who was this and my jaw almost dropped. It was a boy with light brown hair and dark eyes, his facial features were as if he was smiling. He looked like an angel.

- Ahh, be careful, yo. Watch where you are going, 'kay? - he almost barked at me. Wtf?

- Sorry, it wasn't in purpose and you have no right to talk to me like that. - I just opened my mouth to say something when a boy called him.

- Chen, let's go back, bro, we'll be late. - He was taller and had black hair and dark circles around his eyes, wearing leather jacket and ripped jeans. The brown haired fool turned to me and told me to be careful. I was left speechless, staring at the exit of the school. I watched his figure as he walked away but the bell rang and I had to enter my class ASAP.