Xiumin - A Christmas Whirlwind

Hey ya'll! Firstly, I want to thank all the silent readers and secondly, here's the new update for my dear friend @bubblewraps22 :) Hope you'll like the story. It turned out long again but I got inspired by a favourit song - Fall to pieces by Jennifer Rene, although, the story is not related to the lyrics, only a tiny part. I haven't edited it yet. Anyways... Enjoy ;-)

Genre: Slice of life, Drama, Romance

Summary: Kei comes home for the Christmas holidays and instead of being happy, she feels awkward and out of space. Due to her best friend, she adapts quickly again and even takes part of some event that she considers as "it's for the Big deal people" but soon will change her life. She is swept away by a certain person  there who bumps into her on the airport on the very first place...

Keywords: Setting, Mood, Transition, Revelation, Recognition

* * *

Kei's POV

It was Christmas and each year I got back home in my large house in Seoul. I love this city, but it's too noisy for me. To my delight I had four years available to rest until coming back after the medicine education in Munich, Germany.

I took a deep breath because I knew what awaited me. For my 23 years of life, again they would start their taunts and all... Yup, that's my "great" family. I hate to think how I would endure during those two weeks.

When I got off the plane I wanted to be in Germany, in my warm flat there. But to my regret it did't happen, because I was in Seoul. And when you come here there's no going back.

Once I got my luggage I headed to get a taxi. It was snowing and was quite a stud, so I hurried, but suddenly bumped into someone and all my luggage flew. But it's nothing new with my luck. 'Ohhh, why me ?' I muttered annoyed and tried to got up but two hands helped me.

- So sorry. Are you OK? - When I raised my head, I saw two upset dark brown eyes looking straight into mine and it made me smile, because they were really beautiful that I sank in them.

- Are you okay? - The boy asked me again and I recovered from my thoughts.

- No problem. - I said with a slight smile.

- I'm really sorry. I was just thinking and didn't watching ..... — he got nervous.

- Relax. Really, no problem. I'm alright. - I tried to calm him down.

- Let me help you. - He picked up the suitcases.

- Thank you, but I'll be fine. - I fixed myself and I took the luggage.

- Want to take you somewhere? — he was very kind.

- There's really no problem. I'll catch a taxi. - I said and I gave the driver my suitcase.

- Well then... - He said with a slight smile.

- Happy Holidays. - I said and climbed into the cab.

- Happy Holidays...- said the boy and the taxi drove off. Only minutes passed after I realized that I didn't  asked him about his name, but it did't matter. Now I had to prepare for my family. I prayed for big traffic jams to postpone the meeting with "the Adams" family at least with a little bit.

I paid the driver and took my suitcases then prayed mentally. The house was very well decorated from the outside. There were lights and a large tree that graced the yard. I went up on the porch, inhaling deeply again and knocked on the door.

- Oh, Kay is here! — My mom opened and cried out.

- Mom! - I said with a smile.

- Sweetheart, you know how we missed you and how much you've changed. John, come to see who came. - Mom cried and soon my father appeared.