He opened the refrigerator and pulled out three bottles of whip cream. "How about this?"

"Alright fine, but I ain't cleaning it up."

We set it up, and started to record. "Hey, what is going on guys, it is SuperSamSlays. I am here with another challenge video. Today, we are doing the boyfriend challenge, with none other than my boyfriend Simon." I gestured to Simon. "He is going to ask me a bunch of questions about him and our relationship, and if I get them wrong, I get whip creamed."

Simon raised up a bottle to where the camera could see.

"Let's get this done and over with." I said and turned to face him.

"First question: where did we meet?" He asked.

"Your parents new apartment. But if you want where we introduced ourselves, at the hospital." I said.

I knew it was right, yet I braced of the whip cream anyway. "Correct."

~~~

More and more questions were asked about him and our relationship, and I have gotten all of them right. I was surprised I would do this well.

"On the roof. We were dancing to Vikk playing the piano, and I looked up to you and said 'I think I am in love with you.'"

I was confident in my answer for our first 'I love you', and I was correct.

"And now it is our last question. It is a tricky one. What is my favorite memory in our entire relationship?" He had a devilish grin across his face.

I thought for a good second before answering. I knew Simon too well not to have this as his answer. "All of it. There may be moments that we were upset or mad at each other, but you love how we made it up to where we are now, and neither of us wouldn't trade any of those moments for a thing."

Simon smiled, and leaned over and kissed my lips. "Correct."

I threw my hands up in the air, cheering. "I survived the waves of whip cream!"

Simon chucked slightly. "Are you sure about that?" He waved his plate of whip cream.

I got up and ran around the table. "No please!"

Eventually he caught up to me, and I got whipped cream in my face, on camera as well.

"Well then." I whipped whipped cream away from my eyes. "If you guys did enjoy, leave a like and comment below if you want to see more stuff like this, and check out Simon's video and channel in the description below. This is Super Sam and I will see you all in the next video. Peace!"

Simon stopped the recording, and I ran up to him and gave him a kiss, whipping cream all over his face.

I laughed and ran away. "Haha! See you downstairs for the Q and A!" I rushed up the stairs, and locked my bedroom door, so I could change and for him not to get me.

I threw my jacket off that was protecting my Sidemen shirt, and changed my whipped creamed covered jeans into some dark wash jeans with a black beanie for my untamed hair.

I washed the rest of the whipped cream off my face, and smiled again at my reflection.

I walked out and I was tackled by Vikk and Simon. I yelped as they put their weight on me.

They picked themselves up and apologized. "Sorry. Didn't mean to hurt you, Sam. Simon told me too." Vikk told me.

"Way to throw me under the bus." He told Vikk, laughing. "Sorry about that. One of the questions I was doing was RKOing you out of nowhere with Vikk. But I guess I will take that as revenge for getting cream all over my face." He giggled.