Scoping

The following morning Brenda came to my house, the doorbell shattered glass. Her face was bright and eager. She was clearly ready to find something new.
I sat her down across from the coffee table next to Chelsea. They both were staring at me confused.
"I have a couple things to say about this case of ours." I mentioned.
"Okay, what is it?" Brenda asked.
I took a deep breath and exhaled sharply. "Mark White killed his daughter on the day of the murder. He also killed Rodriguez Bend, there were a total of five bullets shot. One for his daughter and four to kill Rodriguez."
Brenda jumped back in amusement, "Holy cow! How did you manage to get that information?"
"Let's just say I'm a time traveler."

At the scene of the murder, I could almost play back all the events. I could feel the bone crunching sounds of the five gunshots. It was ringing in my ears and pressuring my brain. It was similar to a headache, but far worse.
"On our way over here, you said Mark hid the bodies right?" Brenda asked.
I nodded, "I can remember the numbers on the barrels, and even the details on them too."
"Let's just hope they haven't moved." Chelsea informed.
Right, if they were moved then this might have been for nothing.
A small flash caught my attention, it was near the area where Mark's daughter was killed. Of course, the shining object was a bullet fragment. It wasn't a shell nor a full bullet, but it was good enough. I picked it up and placed it in a plastic bag.
"Found a bullet fragment." I informed the other two.
"How can you just tell that it was a bullet fragment?" Chelsea asked "I should be answering this, but I'm not a great cleaner after my assassinations."
"The color of the flash was very distinct, since the color of bullets are naturally gold. I was lucky enough to spot the difference." I replied. "You of all people should know this."
Chelsea punched my arm.
I turned to the wall where Rodriguez was shot. I heard the bullets and flesh like they were happening right next to me. The wall was salmon-colored brick, and oddly formed to show resemblance to stone. The bullet holes were as plain as day, how could anyone miss them? The holes were gray, though they were dents in the wall you could see the resemblance to bullet holes.
"Oh shit! You found something?" Brenda was eager.
"Yeah, I'm not sure how the police weren't able to see these bullet holes. They are as plain as day." I replied. "This was the place where Rodriguez was shot, this wall right here."
Brenda turned to the building and followed her eyes around the whole scene. She was slowly putting pieces together.
"This doesn't make sense, the blood was on the floor over here." Brenda pointed to where the daughter was killed.
"That spot was where Mark's Daughter died. She bled out from the wound in her fathers arm. That was when he stood up and rammed Rodriguez into the wall and fired four shots. Rodriguez died after the third." I explained.
"How do you know this information?" Brenda asked.
"I told you that have a unique ability. Though it's not important how, but why? And I honestly don't know." I replied.
Chelsea moved around the alleyway, but more towards the warehouse. She walked around mysteriously. Her body was circling around a specific area, the daughter's body.
"Found something?" I asked.
She shook her head, and moved away quick. I found it pretty suspicious, but I'll let it slide for now.
"Should we search deeper and move within the warehouse?" Brenda asked.
"Yeah." I replied.
The atmosphere around this alleyway wasn't very comforting anyway.

As our search continued, I figured that this was almost pointless. I knew everything and all I had to do was prove it. This alleyway was more or less unimportant. This is where the real search was, I needed to stall Brenda to see if she would spout anything.
"What could possibly be in here?" Brenda asked.
"The bodies..." I paused. "They were placed in here."
"You mentioned something about barrels earlier." Brenda replied.
I nodded.
The whole area was covered in dust. It was so dirty and disturbing. This is a job I need to help with, I need to stay focused.
Chelsea walked towards me, "I think I found something, but I don't know if I should tell her."
"What is it?" I asked.
"A bloodstain."
Chelsea and I walked over to the stain and kept over it. My body was moving closer and closer to the blood. I was then thrust towards the bloodstain.

"There's only one way to escape this!" Mark thrust the bodies into the warehouse. Closing the door behind him, he fell down.
I sat atop a box and kept watching. My glare was intense, wanting to know everything.
Mark sat up in a burst of excitement, "They will blame it on that asshole Thomas! My pistol is police standard."
He stood up and moved towards the barrels. He grabbed two and placed his daughter and Rodriguez in them.
His eyes teared up while placing his daughter in the barrel. You could see the emotion from such a man like him.
"That bastard." Mark mumbled.
"You okay?" Brenda asked.
I realized that I came back to present day.
I wonder what that memory had to do with this. I already knew he placed the bodies in barrels, so that defeats the purpose.
"What did you see this time?" Brenda asked.
"Nothing new, it was a recap it seems." I replied.
I walked behind the blood and found two barrels with dried blood.
"Y'know, after an entire year you'd expect someone to clean this up." Chelsea said.
Brenda nodded, "It seems suspicious."
"It's an abandoned warehouse, I'd have it destroyed if I were still in the committee." I replied.
Footsteps were heard, they were running towards us.
A man five foot and eleven inches tall, about two hundred and fifty pounds of muscle. He had a sickle in his left hand, he must be left handed. His right arm had a scar from the wrist to the shoulder. His name tag said "Frenhk" but I could tell it was "Frank".
I pushed Chelsea out of the way and dodged his swing. Brenda escaped and was able to get behind him.
"You did this to me!" Frank yelled.
His sickle came vertical and cut my upper thigh. I struggled away behind a box and held back the pain.
Chelsea climbed the boxes and jumped over Frank. She broke a plank over his arm, and he turned and punched her to the ground.
"I'll kill you all!" Frank spurted.
A blue powder shot out of the sides of his mouth. Tubes ran down his back.
"His back! Aim for his back!" I yelled.
Frank started to wildly swing his sickle around. He just barely sliced my throat. I tripped back over a crowbar. I quickly picked it up and ran around him.
Chelsea threw oil on him, it was able to clog part of his tubes. I grabbed a metal rod from the floor and sparked it.
"Move closer!" Brenda told me.
Frank stumbled around to clean the tubes, it was a failed attempt.
I moved closer and sparked again, it didn't work. I tried a third time and finally lit him ablaze.
"You will pay for your sins Thomas! You'll be murdered one day too!" Frank
His flesh cringed and pricked. Blood was hot and smelled terrible.