Trashmaster

I ducked beneath the wooden floor. The tribespeople were inside the house and making a racket. It seemed someone was being abused by their husband.
"I should help this woman." I thought aloud.
I quickly moved to a trapdoor and popped the lock. I climbed up softly and moved in the shadows of the house. I grabbed a sharp piece of glass from the floor. I moved into the room silently and saw the man peering over the woman. His figure was menacing and oddly built.
I came up behind him and jabbed the glass into his neck. The shard broke off and fell deeper into his veins shooting blood from the wound. He couldn't scream and just let out heavy breaths of pain. Soon he just fell faint to the darkness.
"You're all right now." I said to the woman.
She looked at the corpse in complete disbelief. She grabbed his iron pole and hit me with it. I fell back against the wall and ducked. She hit the wall and the vibration shook through her arms forcing her to drop the pole. I hit her on her neck, causing her to go unconscious.
I moved to the front of the house. I looked through the window. Seems like her neighbors were coming over. They had weapons for torture and bondage use.
I ran back into the storage room and climbed through the trapdoor. They broke down the front door and moved into the room with the unconscious woman.
"I could save her from these people. What she did was an ungrateful move and I'm gonna let her enjoy her torture." I thought aloud.
I moved down to the sewers. The smell was much more admirable, it didn't smell heavily of feces. I travelled down a ladder to this underground sanctuary. It was lit up by torches and led to a chamber. The chamber had clothing of warriors that died in battle for this "country".
"Seems like you got here earlier than I expected." Chelsea said.
I turned to the door on the far left where she came in.
"I would have been here even earlier, but I had something to do." I explained.
She laughed, "Took a shit?"
I nodded, lying to her.
She doesn't need to know everything I do anyway. All she needs to know is where I am and what I kill, for the most part anyways.
"This the place? It seems a little off to be the place." I asked.
She shook her head, "No, but we are close to the place. It's a little west from here and not long of a couple of minuets if we find it on our first try."
"First try" huh? Seems a little unconfident for an agent who's always knows what she's doing.
We walked through the giant double doors overlooking the chamber. It was charred and scratched from years of constant usage. The hallway was a little more religious, there were red carpets that flowed through the halls and candles that were hung near the torches. They weren't lit though.
"So what does this thing look like?" I asked.
She didn't answer. She just kept a straight face and moved at a steady pace. Chelsea knew what she was doing and I shouldn't really get involved.

Chelsea looked at the door. It was locked from the outside and luckily there was a ladder leading to the outside world. Her head pointed towards me.
"Alright I'll go." I sighed.
She clapped and smiled, "Yay! You're my hero!"
I grabbed the cold ladder and slowly climbed it. I opened the manhole and peeked around. To my surprise there kids only short of a sixth of a mile away.
I got up and looked around. There was a house in the direction in which the locked doors were pointed. I crept up slowly on the wooden structure and peeked in the window. No one seemed to be there but a priest. It's a church?
I lifted the window lightly and clumped through. I landed as soft as a feather and moved as silent as a mouse. I moved quickly through the shadowed corners and passed the priest. A door lead to some stairs going down into the ground, presumably the place we need to head to.
I walked down the dirt stairs bloodied from murders. The torches were unusable and irrelevant to the windows that let streams of light inside the church. The door that lead into the shrine was odd. I couldn't put my hand on it for some reason. My body disliked the aura coming off of the door. No doubt I had to open it though.
"I'm going to hell for this, but that's okay. I knew it from the start." I said to myself.
I heard the door behind me open, "Who are you?"
My gun was in my hand at the moment and I don't remember taking it out.
"Let's just say if you don't open this door..." I threatened him.
He laughed, "You won't kill me in a holy place."
I pointed the gun at him, "I'm not gonna kill you...I'm just hurt you really, really bad."
He folded his arms challenging me.