Mr. McReary

Within seconds of arriving to 'Gods Window' I was already signing papers for something I don't even know about. The inside was like a super-mall but more sleek and modern. By modern I mean square and smooth.
"Are you alright?" She asked.
I shook my head to stop daydreaming, "Yeah...just a little bit off as it seems."
She nodded still worried.
We moved from the vanilla desk to a brown room. It was filled with 21st century wooden bookshelves and other old things. It was an antique room practically. They even had a television set inside of it.
She turned to me smiling, "You seem to be interested in those things. Well only short of eighty-seven years ago these were the fancy things."
2015 must have been very bad then. Who am I to judge living in a wooden house on concrete stakes.
I walked over to the bookshelf to find some books from long ago. Dr. Seuss and R.L. Stine. They had some great books for the young back in the day. All the ones know are remakes and shitty copies. Paper books are greater that virtual ones.
Moving to the woman, "So where are we going?"
"We wait." She replied. "Chelsea."
I looked at her, "Excuse me?"
"My name...is Chelsea." She greeted.
I smirked, "I'll take a guess you know my name."
She shook her head.
"Thomas McReary. Not that it is important anyway." I said mockingly.
The door swung open like a hookers leg on a Sunday evening. A man in khakis walked in with a goatee 6 inches long. He meant business if he had a goatee.
His hand reached for mine, "Thomas McReary! It is great to see you again. It has been a long while."
I shook his hand in confusion. I didn't know this man, and I'm sure as hell sure that we didn't go to school together.
He chuckled, "You don't know me and that is okay, because I know everything about you."
He can't know everything, can he?
He pointed towards me, "Height of six foot one inch. Weight of one hundred and eighty eight. Right about then I'm sure you just thought I didn't know everything huh? Yeah you're easy to read."
Just great, another maniac in my life like this chick. She kills and he smiles.
"So who are you exactly?" I asked politely.
He spun around looking towards Chelsea. His arm swung over her shoulder and she was buried into his arm clinging to his body.
"I am the one who calls the shots around here." He replied, "I am the danger that will be caused on the world. Also known as Mark White"
A man who causes anarchy want to know everything about a man who can't get a date. Great job on being the 'danger' sir.
"So why are you the danger? What have you caused?" I threatened. "How many people have you killed?"
He smirked in a cocky fashion, "One hundred times more than you."
"What happened in my past stays in my past. And there were only seven fatalities and four injured." I replied. "So you've only killed seven hundred people."
His arm went from around her shoulder to his pocket. He was intimidated and did not like it.
He grabbed my neck and shoved me onto the table with a knife to my stomach, "You talk to me like that one more time and I will show you how I get my way."
I smirked, "So you're trying to have sex with me? When did I get the notification?"
He jabbed the knife into my leg and left it there. I dropped to a knee and watched as he left the room.
Damn bastard almost cut a main vein. I will show him how I work. He did not need to know about that night two years ago. I had gotten into a bar fight and it ended up being bloody and disturbing. I left without being caught although the case is still open.
Chelsea walked to me, "Well you kinda asked for it."
I laughed, "I was testing him."
"He was more of testing you, it seems he likes you. Not many people get stabbed by him after all." She attempted to cheer me up.
I slowly dropped to the floor. The knife was stopping the blood from spurting out. I found a rag old and dirtied from years of not being used. I placed it on the knife and wrapped both hands around the hilt of the knife.
She looked impressed, "Wow. You must know what you're doing."
I smiled, "I've seen a few movies."
I slowly moved the knife out of my leg, screaming at the intolerable pain. The blood was flowing more quickly now.
"Fuck that asshole! Give me another rag please?" I begged.
Chelsea looked around and scavenged the desk. She found a handkerchief.
I grabbed it and placed it over the wound. I tied it around the leg and let it settle for a moment.
"So big shot what now? You plan on sitting there all day?" She asked.
"Where are we going?" I replied.
She walked out of the room through a hidden door. It seemed she wasn't going to stop.