Chapter 26: Help?

Esmee's POV

I knocked on Juliet's door after talking with Adrian for hours. Florence had gone off with Josh, and i had to tell her. Something was wrong. And not just the fact that she was moving away and her feelings were all over the place. Juliet opened the door with Logan in her arms. "Hey, how's the little man?" I asked. It was like she was a real mother, and that was her baby son. I knew she'd one day grow up to become a wonderful mother. "He's doing great. It's almost time for his nap." She said, ushering me inside. I knew i had to talk to Juliet alone, and not have Adrian there to distract us. He'd just blurt everything out, and i'd never get to fully explain anything. "Take your time, i have to tell you something." I said, glancing around her house. Things had changed, i guess because the baby was here, they couldn't have sharp objects and things. 

"Oh, about what?" She asked, walking to Logan's bedroom. I followed behind her and shook my head. "Florence." I just replied. She put Logan in his crib and kissed his forehead before walking out and raising her eyebrows at me. She was curious and worried at the same time. I was just worried. We walked to her room and Seth was there, i greeted him with a hug and Juliet sat down on his lap. I sat on the ground and waited. I needed to sort out what i was going to say. "The thing is. Florence still has feelings for Josh." I said calmly, at last. Juliet flinched and her jaw dropped. "No, dont say it's true." She gasped. 

I sighed deeply and leaned against a chair. "It's true. She admitted it. I took her to the theatre and he was there." I said, glancing into her face. She looked really angry but also really upset. I quickly told her what had happened and she jumped off Seth's lap. Pacing around the room, she thought. "Do you think she's gone to him, right now?" She asked. I nodded. "They were up in his bedroom. They've probably slept together again." I told her. She nodded and crouched down to meet my eye level. "We have to stop her before he hurts her again. No matter what." She said firmly. I agreed, but she also had her own free will. "I'm not sure we can really stop her from doing anything." I said. "We have to show her the pictures! We have to remind her that what had happened 2 years ago was wrong, and that he'd probably do it again." She said. 

"I dont know if it will work, Juliet." i said. I didn't want her to hate us. Then she'd really want to leave for England. But i wanted to keep her safe, to stop her from destroying herself even further. "We can try. But if she doesnt want it. We have to stop. ok?" I said, glancing into JUliet's face. She took a deep breath and nodded, her mind not agreeing with me. She knew that i was closest to Florence, so that had to be what made her mind up. "Tomorrow. Oh... and i know i shouldnt say this. But.... Florence's family is moving to England at the end of the school year." I said sadly. Juliet sat down on her bum and gasped loudly, her eyes wide. "Oh, no way." She whispered. I could see the sadness and the worry on her face. "She... Oh..." She trailed off, not knowing what else to say. I hugged her softly and glanced over her shoulder at Seth. He gave that sad smile of his, knowing how important Juliet's friends were to her. "She's trying to convince her parents to let her stay here for one more year, while they're in England." I said. 

I hoped we could help convince them, because i didnt want to see her go. I also had plans to go to uni in England, with Florence. Different pathways though, but still the same uni. And i didnt want to see her leave, not without me. OH MY GOD. Maybe i could move in with them? I pulled away quickly and called Florence. She didnt answer her phone so i left a voicemail. She was probably still with Josh. "Flo! I have an idea. Maybe i could move with you to England. You'll have me as a friend! You wont be alone." I said quickly. I saw Juliet's face change to shock, but she understood why i would do that. "So, call me when you get this! I'll be waiting!" I hung up and sighed deeply. Woah. I couldnt believe we didnt think of this earlier. "You'd really be willing to go?" She asked me. I nodded. "Yes, you know that i do." I chuckled slightly. "I hope it all works out. Let me know if you need help convincing her parents. Or even yours." She laughed. I appreciated it and hugged her again.