.: Deja Vu:.

.:Ruby's pov:.

The school year seemed to pass like a blur. It was going to be Christmas soon and today was my last game before the winter break. We were undefeated, best in the district. I got changed and we still had time before we played because JV and the freshman teams play first. I was sitting with Sapphire at the top of the bleachers cheering on the freshmen, after all I knew most of them. After a while it was time for me to go play. "Varsity! Go warm up in the other gym! 5 minutes!" Called our coach from the bench of the JV team. I sighed and turned to Sapph. "Alright love...I gotta warm up" I said standing up and fixing my shorts and kissing her. "Okay...love you....good luck" She said as I waved at her heading to the other gym to warm up. We have gotten to that stage I guess. The "I love you" stage. We have gotten that far and nothing too intensely serious between has happened. I ran 2 laps around the gym, did my agilitys, and I stretched. I kinda was the unintentional star of the school because one, I was the main point gaurd, two, when the cheer squad came, which was every game, all they chanted to get the other team's fans to shut up. It was quite funny actually. They would say things like, "we~ got~ a~ freshman~ who will~ kick your but~!" At least I thought it was funny because the other team would go into an akward silence after. The game was easy we were crushing them 12-40 with 2:00 left in the second quarter. Finally half time came around and the cheering sections were having a chant war. I was sitting on the bench drinking water. I looked up at the crowd to see Sapphire smiling and giving me a thumbs up. I smiled and winked in return. Then I noticed that the yellow walked in with her sisters. Then they went up to the stands and I noticed sapphire saw them but was ignoring them. They were going to get to her when I couldn't protect her. They went up to her and they began talking to her. I could see that sapph was getting uncomfortable. When the buzzer went off and my coach had me go in. Every chance that I got, time outs or just short breaks, I glanced up to Sapph. She seemed to ignore them and was focused on me and my playing. It was fourth quarter and there was about 20 seconds left and we were up by 30. When the buzzer went off we said good game to the other team and went into our hudle. I glanced to see Sapphire waiting for me but the triplets surrounding her. I couldn't tell what they were saying but it was pissing me off. They said something to Sapph and her face showed hurt and she looked like she was going to cry. "-y! -uby! RUBY!! hello?" I heard my coach say. I looked over back into the hudle "S - sorry coach" I said nervously smiling. "As I was saying....nice job today girls...be ready for playoffs after the break...so let's breck....CG ON 3....1..2..3.!!" My coach started "CG" we all said in usion as I halled my butt over to sapphire who was now sitting on the bottom bleacher with a frown. "Hey..." I started as I sat next to her. "...what's wrong...I saw the Diamonds talking to you...What did they say to you?" I said as she looked up at me and smiled "nothing it's fine..." She said as she got up and I fallowed. I got my bag and fallowed her. "Are you sure?" I said taking her hand and intertwining our fingers. She nodded and leaned against my sholder as we walked "I don't want to talk about it right now....I'll text you later..." She said "okay..." I said. Eventually her parents came to pick her up, my mom was with us but she was kinda in the background because she wanted to give me space when I'm with Sapphire, and we kissed and went our separate ways. "Good game baby" my mother said taping my leg. "Thanks mom" I said looking out the window. "Is everything okay sweetheart?" She asked I nodded "I really dont want to talk about it" I said as she sighed. We drove in silence for the rest of the way home. I want to help sapphire in anyway possible. I now have a love hate relationship with high school. Once home I got ready for bed and once I plopped into bed my phone buzzed on my night stand. I picked it up and it was a text from Rose.

From:Rose
"RUBY I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!! PLEASE CALL ME!! IT'S IMPORTANT!!"

What? What could have happend. Is this about sapphire? Oh god I hope the Diamonds aren't going to try anything again.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys! I hoped y'all liked it. Sorry I really haven't been active. I promise I'm going to be updating as regularly as possible since my volleyball season is pretty much done. Thanks for reading remember to vote, comment thoughts and share! Love y'all!!