.:Don't Mess With The Quite Ones:.

.:Ruby's pov:.

I texted rose back.

Ruby: what happened? Is everything alright!?

Rose: well I'm not sure if things will be alright.

Ruby: well what happened??

Rose: I went to go get ready for bed when I over heard the Diamonds. They were talking about doing something to make sapphire learn a lesson. I don't exactly know what they are planning to do but it doesn't sound good.

Sapphire must have told them something at the game that pissed them off. I can't let anything happen to her. She already tried starving herself.

Ruby: thanks Rose. I'll talk with her. If the Diamonds try anything tell your parents.

Rose: will do.

With that I went went to bed worried for Sapphire. I couldn't help but have bad thoughts of what could happen. Tomorrow is going to be a worry some day.
.:The Next Morning:.
I got to school and went and hung out with Rose, Greg, and Sapphire. Immediately I went to sapphire and took her hand. "Hey" She said leaning hugging me. "If anything begins to happen, anything at all, if someone tries hurt you or bully you, I want you to call me. I don't care if I'm in class." I said and I kissed her forehead. "I'm worried that they are going to do something to you" She smiled and nodded. Rose and Greg smiled at her. "And just know that we will be here too" Rose said. Sapphire smiled and leaned on me a bit and said "thank you....."She said. The bell rang and I took sapphire to her class. Once we were at her door, I gave her a kiss and said bye and went to mine. The day went by and it was 7th period. The one period where I wasn't near her class. But to the Diamonds, it was the perfect time to get us back.

.:Sapphire's pov:.

It was my chior class and we didn't have to do anything at all so I went to the court yard right outside of the fine arts building. I was on my phone checking my friends snapchat stories when I saw a pair of feet walk up to me. "Hey...what are you doing?..." it was yellow, I recognized the voice. I didn't reply and I kept to myself. I had the feeling that this was going to escalate quickly. "Hey!!!" She hit my phone out of my hand and It hit the ground hard screen first. I looked up. "...why are you ignoring me you lesbo!?" She said pushing me closer and closer to the wall. At this point she stepped on my phone and it is probably broken by now. Well...there goes trying to call Ruby. "Please...I don't want any trouble.." I said trying to walk around her to get out of the situation. "No! Hey, your dumb girlfriend isn't here! You can't go running to her!" She said grabbing my arm and throwing me to the wall and she started messing with my hair then she made the wrong move. She hit me. That was it! I'm not taking this BS anymore! "What you gonna do b****?" Was her last word as I rammed my first strait to her jaw. She stumbled back and at this point people started recording. She charged at me trying to bring me down. I fought back hitting and pulling her hair trying to stay up on my feet. The #1 rule that my dad told me, if someone ends up trying to fight you, never fall to the ground, they will pin you and beat the crap out of you. To be completely honest, I threw her to the ground, and I pinned her and punched the crap out of her. "JUST LEAVE US ALONE!!" I screamed "NEVER MESS WITH ME OR RUBY EVER AGAIN!!! OH AND LEAVE ROSE ALONE, SHE DOESN'T DESERVE DEVILS FOR SISTERS!!" I was so angry I couldn't handle it. She screamed and eventually the teachers broke us up. I was sent strait to the principal's office with yellow. At the end of it I only had scratches, bruses, and a black eye. But I messed up yellow real bad. She had a broken nose, and a black eye, and bruses were all over her arms. That night my parents were called, I wasn't in trouble with my parents and we thanked god that neither of our friends wanted to press assault charges. I went home and my phone was destroyed, it didn't even turn on anymore. I'll have to tell Ruby about this. Well I guess you could say that you should never mess with the quite one, you will get your a** wiped!
--------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I really hoped that you liked this chapter. Oh and thanks for over 1.1k views and over 70 votes! I really appreciate it! Love y'all and remember to vote and comment your thoughts! ❤❤