.:Hate:.

.:Sapphire's pov:.
I walked up to my door from being with Ruby. We ended up going home kinda early that night from the festival. It was sunset and ruby went off with her mother after saying bye to me. I hello to my parents and went to get ready for bed. In the middle of the night I heard my phone vibrate on my table. I had a feeling that I should check it.
From: (410) 663-8092
Attached was a link to an instagram post. I looked at it. There was a picture of me with my bangs pulled back when I w as s with Ruby. It wasn't her I know that because the picture was from behind her. You could clearly see my eye and I shuddered when I went to look at the comments.
"Eww! That's gross!" "Omg a ufo! Lol" "fricken ugly" "freshman representative my a**! She fugly af!" "She should should die!" "Cyclops! ;p" There was so many hateful things. I felt my eyes water. Soon I was crying. I felt empty....I should be here......I shouldn't be alive...

.:Ruby's pov:.

The next couple of days Sapphire never showed up to school. At first I assumed she was sick but I grew concerned when she wouldn't text me back. "What do you think could have happend to her? I'm getting really worried." I said messing with my backpack. "Well we can go check on her after school." Rose said with a smile. I knew she was trying to cheer me up and I smiled back. "Yeah...I guess" I said. The day went by super slow without sapphire here and of course, as on que, the Diamonds plopped down next to me on the bench next to me. "Hey there ruby....." started blue. I tried my best to Ignore them I really wasn't in the mood. "....so I heard that something happened to your girlfriend....." continued yellow. I felt something odd. Where exactly was this going? "....like...oh I don't know.......being messed with...." finished yellow with a sly smerk on her face. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!!" I said. At this point I was paissed. What exactly did they do to her? "IS SHE HURT! TELL ME NOW!!" I was so upset. "Oh no no no dear...we did nothing of the sort..." Blue said. I looked at them they each got up at walked up to me. They were so tall towering over me. "This should teach you to never mess with me again.
" yellow wispered into my ear as she walked passed me. I was scared, not from them but for Sapphire. What could they have possibly done! I needed to get to her!! NOW!