.:Homecoming?:.

.:Ruby's pov:.

It's been a few days and Greg, Rose and I have been planning the perfect homecoming proposal. I have a basketball game today so we got the whole team to help me out. I was nervous but I was exited, I really hoped she says yes. It was lunch and I was sitting in the courtyard on a ledge with Sapphire. "So are you planning on coming to the game today? I would like it of you came, Greg and Rose will be there..." I said. And just wanted her to go asking for homecoming or not. "Of course silly.." She said with that beautiful smile of hers and she nuged my arm lightly. I smiled and chuckled a bit. She is so beautiful I don't think she even realizes it. We both kinda stared at each other for a while until Greg and Rose showed up. "Hey there you too!" He yelled to us. He was holding Rose's hand and she was leaning on him a little. Both I and sapph looked away blushing a little. Rose giggled "you two are too cute" She said and Sapphire puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms. She was so cute! It was hard not to stare at her. Just then the bell rang for next period. Both Sapph and I jumped off the ledge, said our goodbyes until the game, and went to our classes. At the game I wasn't only nervous for the game itself, but I kept glancing at Sapphire, Rose and Greg in the stands and seeing Sapph there game me butterflies. The game started and I was in my zone. I had made JV right off the bat so there were a lot of people at the game, not as much as the varsity game but definitely a lot more than the freshman games. We won and now was my time. The whole team fallowed me to the locker room were we got prepared. The team,there are 11 of us counting me, changed into shirts that spelled "homecoming". As for me, I wore a red flannel, jeans, red converse, and a bandana in my hair. I had a box of chocolate with some red roses in my hand. "Ya ready for this rubes??" My teammate Audrey asked. "As ready as I'll ever be..let's do this!" I said and with that my team ran out of the locker room and I fallowed.

.:Sapphire's pov:.

"Let's wait here for ruby okay?" Rose said. "Ok...that'd fine with me" I said smiling and I stayed sitting next to Rose and Greg in the bleachers. To be honest I really do like Ruby. I mean she is super cute and goofy. And her laugh is really cute. Plus she is a REALLY good basketball player, and I don't know anything about basketball. I stopped my thought when I saw Ruby's team run out they had shirts on that spelled something bit I couldn't tell un till they stopped in front of the bleachers and their shirts spelled out "homecoming". I was a little confused then I saw Ruby walk out from behind them with roses and a box of chocolate. "Sapphire....I know we haven't.....exactly....dated or anything......but I was wondering.......would you come to homecoming with me?" She said looking straight at me. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't speak. I was so happy with out a word I got up and ran to her and hugged her hard. "Yes!! Of course!!" I said smiling and giggling like a 9 year old. She smiled her cute, goofy smile and she handed me the flowers and candy. "...I was really hoping you would say yes" She said. Today just became the best day of my life.