5: You Can Control Where You Go, You Can Steer

Ok, well...maybe three pages was kinda long. I appologize but that was one of my most favorite chapters I wrote.

It was fun. I let free my inner celebrity. :]

P.S. Totally check out this song i have linked. Steer by missy higgins.

MAKE HER BIGGGG!!!! Shes got talent.

Lots of Love, from me.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Bethany's P.O.V

Wednesday afternoons always suck. It’s the day where you know you still have half the school week left before you can enjoy weekends again. One of my friends calls it the hump-day, but personally, this term never really warmed to me.

Wednesdays are probably the worst days for me in terms of schooling. I have Math, English, Geography and Science. The only subject on a Wednesday that I enjoy would be English but we had a substitute today so I didn’t really learn much.

Plus, the shop is having a lack of employees again so Pilar and I have to go and work which is an issue because I just got a Geography assignment today which I should probably complete because then I won’t have to worry about it but Pilar and I have to work and I wouldn’t be able to do my assignment tomorrow because tomorrow afternoon I have lacrosse training and on Friday I have to work at the shop again.

Oh well, I’ll just do the assignment on the weekend.

Bummer. There goes my idea of a fun weekend.

I lounge down on the couch in the “Staff Only” room at the shop, flicking through the TV channels absently until I come to the Ellen DeGeneres Show interviewing none other than Jesse Phoenix himself.

I deliberate between changing the channel or just watching it...maybe just seeing if he is the celebrity bastard-face that he is....Sorry, I couldn't think of another word to describe how awful Jesse Phoenix actually is. I know, bastard-face is sad but still. He is just...generally an awful person! But...then again...I wanted to watch the show.

I glance around quickly and rush over to the door, locking it and I walk back over and I silently tune in to what the guy has to say for himself. There is no way I would have people barge in on me watching Jesse Phoenix. No way. It would completely ruin the reputation I've upheld since the past few years when Jesse Phoenix began to reach his height of fame.

‘Welcome, Jesse, now tell us, you did your Las Vegas “My Heart” tour last night, did everything go to plan?’

Jesse grins showing the familiar, yet disgusting and arrogant dimples in his cheeks. ‘Yes, everything went as to schedule, it was actually really good and really successful. I love my Vegas fans and the girls there are hot as…’

I stare at Jesse incredulously.

Who does the boy think he is?

‘And you are going to Santa Monica next to charm those Los Angels of yours?’ Ellen asks. Jesse nods and grins again, showing the dimples. I glare at him, hoping that he could somehow telepathically recieve my glare and just stop being who he is. Maybe just drop dead on the floor...I don't know...

‘Yeah,’

‘Now, lots of girls out there are confused about you because there’s been a lot of gossip and rumours going on about famous daughter of Dave Noleman, Paris Noleman and you. Tell us, is it true you and Paris still have sparks flying between each other?’ Ellen asks and I roll my eyes, feeling ready to hear Jesse’s try-hard reply.