1: Wouldn't Wanna be Anybody Else!

Copyright to Luceindia Wattpad

All material including plots, characters and story lines, unless stated by the copyright owner, are copyright to @luceindia. Reproduction of these materials in a whole or in any matter without prior written consent of the copyright holder is a violation of the copyright law and consequences will be established.

Hello Friends!

Here's a little story which really made my dream of getting 100,000+ reads on Wattpad come true! YAY! So, do enjoy, remember to vote and I'll try to edit so that it's not half as bad as it actually is (if that makes any sense). So, I hope you enjoy the life of Beth Parker!

Dedicated to Para-Stackian3 and redvelvetcupcake13

(whom both you should fan and vote because they're both very special people)

XOXO

~~ Lucy

________________________________________________________________________________

Bethany's P.O.V

‘Come on. You should totally date him!’ Pilar  gushes, poking my arm and staring at who she calls “Bus Boy” sitting in a bus seat near the front of the bus with his friends. He has a football under one arm, and a bag over his shoulders. He speaks to lots of people. I know he's the popular item of the school. The "It" boy; part of the "Loud Crowd" as Pilar calls it.

I know what his name is. I just haven’t told anyone yet. His name is Alex Williams and all thanks to Pilar, he knows who I am as well.

All Pilar had to do was go through all her popular brother’s Facebook friends to find this one, brown haired, blue eyed boy; and then, BAM, she’s officially the stalker of popular Alex Williams in the grade above. 

I swear, her brother knows everyone from Hollywood to New York. He's crazy popular and I would admit to having a crush on him several years ago, I mean, who wouldn't? He is smart, sexy and does rowing. What's not to like about that little combination? 

‘No thank you,’ I snort, sliding my mobile phone back into my bag on my lap, though even as she looks at me skeptically, I feel a blush of embarassment spread up my neck and to my cheeks. Pilar only laughs loudly, making half the people on the bus turn their heads towards us and furrow their brows at Pilar’s over excitement for no reason.

'You so would! You're totally blushing, though.' she cries, and completely unexcpectedly, she leans over to me and pinches my cheeks between her long, pale fingers, twisting them and thus, making them even more red than they were before.

I shove her off, desperate not to attract any attention, though I have already receieved several unwanted and awkward glances from other bus-travellers around.

I mean, I am absolutely not going to ask Alex Williams out. No way, Jose. Absolutely, one hundred per cent sure. He was my crush for about a month and then after that, I just stopped; I don't really know what had caused it...maybe it was the fact that I never really saw him in school or anymore, or because the player jerk loser had obtained about seven girlfriends in the past month or so. Talk about one hell of a player.

‘You guys would be so cute together and then you can date and get married…and have those three kids that you’ve always wanted! Oh, my fucking god, Bethie, you’re blushing!’ Pilar practically screams and as if I am not embarassed enough, she reaches over to my reddening cheeks and pulls at them.