F I F T Y - F I V E

Start from the beginning

I slowly released my hold on her hand then I looked at her again. She looks so peaceful while she's asleep. She's right in front of me yet I miss her so badly. Paige has always been too kind hearted ever since I got to know her, whenever I recall what happened last night... It just doesn't match.

Paige is gentle, sweet and kind... Seeing her for the past days has been difficult for me. It's difficult because I could see how she's changed. Seeing her kill Lucas with my own eyes made me feel horrible. Not because I was disgusted, but because I know Paige wouldn't do such a thing. It must be the same as what Paige felt when I killed those students... Actually she most likely had it worse.

I bent down and kissed the side of her head before going out of her room to see my brothers.

Luckily, they were already awake. "What the hell happened to you?" Kyungsoo asked.

I realized that I haven't changed my clothes yet. They were still covered with Lucas' blood. My other hand was also wrapped in a blood stained cloth.

I began explaining about how I followed Paige outside. Then I told them about what happened and what Paige did.

Baekhyun was the first to go near me. I though he was going to say something but he punched me in the gut.

"What the hell Baekhyun?!" I groaned.

"That was reckless of you! You could've died! Don't do something that stupid anymore Sehun because I do not plan on losing anyone in this family!" he scolded.

I gave him a small smile as I heaved a sigh. "I'm sorry, I guess instinct took over. I just want to save Paige badly."

Baekhyun then nodded. "Sorry for punching you." he sighs.

We all went to check on Paige again after that. She's still asleep in her room, I must've drained her too much.

"We need to think of a way to keep her here. As much as I hate to lock her up, it's the only thing I can think of." Chanyeol said.

"Suho and the others will know what to do, we could ask them. Some of us could switch places with the others. After all, father's condition is improving." Tao suggested.

"Let's waste no time then, Kyungsoo and I will head to the hospital now while you stay here with the others. Make sure Paige stays here at all costs." Chen reminded.

I used the time to take a shower first and change my clothes while the rest of then stayed at Paige's room.

I went back to her room afterwards and I saw Baekhyun with a towel and a basin. "They said we should wait for you to do it but it's easy to do anyways." he explained as he wiped the remaining traces of Lucas' blood on her.

"How different is she?" Chanyeol asked.

"Very," I said without taking my eyes off her. "She's really different, it's like she isn't Paige anymore."

"But you did say that she couldn't kill you." Kai said.

"I still believe she's still there, perhaps that's why she can't kill me." I sighed.

"She loves you, that's something that even Aleister can't change." Tao told me.

I hope so.

Minutes later, Suho and Luhan arrived. Chen and Kyungsoo already told them what happened. The first thing they did was scold me for being reckless, it's exactly what Baekhyun did.

"So all we have to do is keep her in here," Suho said with a nod. "How long can we keep that up?" He asked.

"Until she snaps out of it," I answered. "I trust Paige, I know she can learn to control both forms too. I just need to help her." I said. "She's stronger than this."