Hidden.

Thank you so much for choosing to read 'Hidden'. This is a rewritten rough draft. It is still under construction and needs thorough editing. In that case, bear with whatever errors you may come across.

This work of fiction is a multi-genre story. Teen fiction/Young adult, Paranormal, Romance.

I appreciate feedback, especially constructive criticism.

Brief summary (I suck at this, but read anyway):

Jessica Snowden wants a lot of things. Money. Fame. Success. Crushing her academic rivals to dust. Having the latest designs. Name it. But there is one most important thing she wishes she can have. A completely normal life.

After her father's death, she thinks she will grieve and move on. Everything will fall into place. Things will remain the same. However, things start to become complicated. Even the simplest of things have questions attached. Nothing will ever be the same again.

The first of big changes comes when her mom remarries. As she tries to adjust to her new family members, the idea of living normal goes further beyond her reach.

When she and her family move to Florida, it's like situations can't get any worse. First, she learns that her father's death wasn't under normal circumstances. While tackling that, she must protect herself from the "darkness".

As if that is not enough, she has to deal with an enigmatic genius in her new school who turns out to be an academic rival. Trumping him is not as easy as it sounds.

Along the way, Jessica discovers that people are not what they say they are, and everything is not as it seems. To get the answers she wants, she must be willing to believe in impossibilities, risk her life, trust bizarre strangers, form alliances with certain enemies.

Her life is just peachy.

____________________________________

This book is a work of fiction, and it is my original idea. All characters were made up in my head, including names. Some place names don't exist, especially school names.

Any similarity between a character, event, place or setting and real life or another fictional work, is a huge coincidence. I do not copy other people's work.

This book is bound by every copyright law. With that duly noted, plagiarism is not allowed. It is a big offence to me, and every other author. You can be inspired, but please, do not copy.

College work will keep me from writing much, but I'll try. Thanks for complying and understanding.

Happy reading. ;)