You force him to read a book.

A/N: I'm gonna write all the characters parts in this chapter.

Steve: You force him to read 'The Hounds of Baskerville ' by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Since the first 'Sherlock' book was published in 1892, you thought that Steve would like something that was popular during the 1920's when he was born. It just so happened that the 'Sherlock' novels were some of your favourite books...

Tony: Forcing Tony to read was like trying to bath a cat - impossible and dangerous; however Tony had decided to try and secretly read 'The Maze Runner' by James Dashner after you had recommended it to him many months ago. When you walked downstairs and saw him engrossed in the novel, you had to appreciate the view and blink to try and understand that Tony was reading something aside from dirty magazines and magazines about mechanics and technology.

Bruce: Bruce didn't mind reading and you'd occasionally swap books or let Bruce borrow books you'd recommend to him. This week you'd let him borrow 'Clockwork Angel' by Cassandra Clare to inspire him with his investigation about movement and mechanical energy. Secretly Bruce was reading it to see how he compared to your book boyfriend Will/Jem (A/N: if you've read the series pick whichever you prefer.)...

Thor: Thor had become interested in midguardian culture and activities since he spent such a long time with the rest of the Avengers and you. Growing up with Asguardian fairytales, Thor was excited to experience what humans read and if these stories were better than the classics he had read. You gave him 'Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief' by Rick Riordan, so that Thor could experience Greek mythology rather than just Norse mythology and compare himself with the highest God - Zeus who also controls the skies.

Clint: Everybody loves a cliché, so you decided to make Clint read 'The Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins. As he read it Clint had taken it upon himself to commentate the entire novel as he read, saying things such as: " I'd have shot the deer straight away, no messing around. Food you gotta eat." And, " I'm team Gale all the way. She doesn't need a baker in her life. What's he going to do in the games? Bake a cake and throw it at his opponents?" This caused an argument between the two of you as you were team Peeta (A/N: or vice versa. Just swap them around if you are team Gale) and thought the idea of him being a baker was charming and added character development. To the cake comment you replied with "Well a loaf of bread managed to kill a duck for Marcus," referring to the film 'About A Boy' you had watched the previous night. At this Clint huffed and stormed upstairs to calm down after his fangirl attack.

Loki: Loki thinking that he was superior to all humans, would not touch any 'midguardian filth' as he liked to refer to the whole of Earth's literature. Deeply offended you shoved a copy of 'Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone' by J.K Rowling into his pale hands and explained the spell in which cast when you read it, making you addicted without even using magic. Loki was flabbergasted that just words could 'cast a spell' so he read the novel in a day and became obsessed, demanding the next book in the series.

Bucky: For Bucky, you decided to ask him to read 'Peter Pan' by JM Barrie as it reminded you of him, not growing up, at least on the outside. By the end of it Bucky wanted to travel to Neverland with you, which you wouldn't have objected to if you could have gone there.

A/N: sorry I've not updated for a week! I've not had any inspiration; could you possibly leave me some requests or suggestions for my next imagine as I have no ideas at the moment... I'm also writing a Bucky Barnes x Clara Oswald (doctor who) crossover fic called Deception. I'd love it if you could maybe check it out? ~ Holly x