Steve Rogers | New Years Resolution

When New Year's Day rolled around, you realised that now would be the perfect time to perfect the 'new you'. This of course entailed doing more exercise and getting fitter. As an avid procrastinator, you decided that that was the first thing you were going to change and to do that you went out for a run. After doing a fast paced walk out of your apartment complex you were already out of breath, but still you pushed on power walking to the park which was located a couple of streets away. As you walked into the grassy, fresh area you automatically started to pick up your pace and jog around the gravel path that ringed the large lake in the centre of the park; you wished you had your camera so that you could take pictures of the ducks paddling, or the bees collecting pollen from the flowers, or even how the sun reflect it's rays onto the ripples being formed by the slight breeze blowing the surface of the lake. Being lost in your own head, you didn't notice the fact that a 6 foot, slim, broad shouldered man was running straight towards you, so you slowed down causing the man to crash into your back, knocking you over. Luckily, him being a gentleman, he quickly spun your bodies around so that he landed on the gravel and you didn't get squished by the blonde haired male.
Breathless you immediately apologised, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going."
"Not a problem, ma'am. If I didn't visit the park so often I'd slow down and take in the environment." He smiled as he punched himself up again and held his hand out to help you stand. You grabbed his hand and hoped that your ascent back to standing up was as graceful as it could be for a winded woman who is unfit as it is.
"Well I'm sorry again. I think it's best if you ran in front of me so that one of us does t almost get killed the next time we see each other." You beamed up at him, "I'm (Y/F/N)." You said timidly holding your hand out, still nervous that he might be angry with you. You had just almost caused him to break several bones, although he did look good whilst doing it.
He took your hand and shook it firmly, "The name's Steve Rogers, ma'am." He said calmly, "I'm sorry for running into you... Any way I hope you have a nice day. Maybe I'll see you around." He said awkwardly and started to run again, in front of you this time.
"Bye." You shouted as he ran away. If seeing Steve at the park didn't get you fitter and running more, you don't know what would.

A/N: Yay new imagine! Remember to comment more suggestions. I think these few imagines are how you meet each one, except for the one I'm posting soon that me and best friend have written about Tony Stark. Comment characters you want in this book as I have no clue who I should write for 😂 ~ Holly x