Bucky Barnes | What a di...

You grab your gear and make your way to the hellicarrier in the S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters. Of course it was going to be you on the mission, I mean you were the best agent in hand to hand combat and you were quite good using the majority of weapons the base offered you to practise with, although you worked best without one. There was also another quality that enabled your victory on all the missions you received: you could create fire just from a single thought despite it being cool it came at the price of not having any of your memories. It was a side effect from an experiment the 'new' agents of HYDRA had carried out on test subjects until S.H.I.E.L.D agents rescued you.
As you climbed in to the helicopter you opened your file and looked over it again; you were going to try and stop a suspect called ' The Winter Soldier' he was notorious in HQ and Fury believed you could stop him. If you couldn't persuade him you'd decided you would just burn the building that you got told he'd be. That was a last resort and would only happen if nobody was in the building.
As you were going over your plan the 'copter landed in an abandoned field; you were on your own from here. You snuck as fast as you could through alleyways trying to avoid your shadow lingering on the walls for too long. You make it to the building and stay on your toes ready to fight. No one was here yet, or so you thought, until you felt a metal disk slice into your leg. Great I could die before I even have a chance to try, you thought. "So you're the notorious Winter Soldier." You said through gritted teeth as you looked at his face. As you looked down at your leg you heard him sprint straight at you. Luckily you were ready and spun so fast you were sure you looked like a blur. You grabbed his arm and went to twist it back, but before you could you felt the cold, hardness that felt like... Metal? You looked up in shock and before you could even think about fire or heat, the soldier twisted his arm out of yours and gripped your arm. He then flipped you with such force that you couldn't prevent your head from hitting the concrete roof of the apartment building you were on top of. Instead of bouncing back up and delivering the drop kick that you'd been planning, your vision starts to turn blurry and darkness fills your senses. Before you pass out the phrase, what a dïck, fills your mind.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey it's Holly. I wrote this yesterday when I was waiting for my friend to come over. What do you think? This is my first imagine and I'm not sure if it's good or not :'D