Tony Stark | High School AU

I threw my purple satchel under the lab desk and slumped in my seat. Last lesson of the day and I feel like I've died. However, I am quite good at chemistry so it shouldn't be to difficult. "Okay class, today you're going to be working with partners. These partners are the ones you will work with throughout this school year" Mr. Wood announced, sitting behind his desk. My eyes immediately shot toward my best friend, Lily, who did the exact same gesture to me. We make a great team. "However, I have already picked these partners to save any...accidents" I groaned along with the rest of the class. Mr. Woods began to read off a list of partners, finally getting to my name. "Molly and Tony" I winced, hopefully not visibly. Tony Stark. Great.
Of course I knew that it would be inevitable, we're next to each other on the register, but I still hoped that the gods were being nice today and my last name had miraculously changed, but sadly that hadn't happened. I was stuck with the polar opposite of me - Tony Stark. He looked over at me from his side of the room and winked. I turned away and proceeded to roll my eyes as I stacked my papers getting ready to swiftly move without gaining any attention. That wasn't going to happen anyway because it's Tony we're talking about: the billionaire's son who was set to be CEO of Stark Industries when he graduated high school.
The class began to move and I sat next to a grinning Stark. "Hi..." I muttered, throwing my bag under the desk. "You won't have to do any work, don't worry. It's the easiest stuff I've ever done. Except for creating robots, that's the easiest." I rolled my eyes and began to copy down the experiment from the board at the front.
"You got a spare pen?" Tony asked, rocking back on his chair. "Yeah, here. But I need it back after." I handed him a blue pen and he smirked. This irritated me for some reason and I clicked my teeth together subconsciously. "I'm not that bad you know?" Tony laughed, doodling on his book with my pen.
"Wha...? I didn't say you were" I muttered, not making eye contact.
"Most people think I'm arrogant, or big headed...which is true of course...but I don't think that makes me a bad person..."
Well some peoples opinions may differ, including mine. He was known to be one of the most cockiest people to walk the halls of this school.
"Okay..." I said quietly and went back to writing the experiment - someone had to and it looked like it wasn't going to be Tony.
"Are you just going to ignore me or do you actually say more than 'yeah' and 'okay'?" Tony said sarcastically.
"I don't think that is really supporting your opinion of yourself." I said to him timidly.
"What do you mean?" He said, interested.
"I mean you just sort of insulted me to get away from the fact that I'm not paying attention to you." I summarised.
Oh god, I shouldn't of said that, Tony was the last person I wanted as an enemy, I mean he had power and influence, but at least he knew what I thought of him. I look down and carry on writing.
"Okay..."
"Do you actually say more than yeah and okay?" I mock as I gain confidence from his silence. He just smirked and stared at me whilst I write the method for the chemistry experiment.

A/N: This is written by me and my best friend Katie, who co-writes Winchester Wings with me. This was originally going to be the first imagine on here, but we didn't finish it for a while. I might make this a little series of High School avengers or something? Also I might write some more parts to this.

Remember to comment your requests for imagines or preferences and I'll try to write them :)