Bruce Banner | The Spatula Incident

It was your first day working for S.H.I.E.L.D in the new labs that they'd recently constructed since Bruce Banner had decided to officially conduct his research there. Of course you were a fan of Bruce considering he'd pioneered research on gamma rays and how they affected the mental state of humans. With Tony Stark's help they'd managed to build an empire and selected the best and most elite scientists from around the world. Lucky enough for you, you were just able to get accepted thanks to your hard work and perseverance.
You were accepted as a scientist in the agency as you were studying how different temperatures affect the way metal reacts with sodium thiosulfate, using group 1 elements that were too difficult to work with in other environments. You had arrived at your lab and were getting your coat on when you heard a noise behind you. Of course, knowing about the criminals that were contained, you grabbed the closest thing to you which just so happened to be a small spatula; if it came down to it you could try and stab the intruder. As you were thinking this, a cough interrupted your thought process about you self defence. Turning around, you almost dropped your spatula to the white, gleaming floor. It was Bruce Banner. THE DR BANNER. And you'd almost threatened him with a spatula...

A/N: Hey it's Holly writing this again. How do you like these imagines? I enjoy writing them actually. It's quite fun :) comment any opinions and/or requests for this imagine or any others! Good night guys