Unexpected Events

Elizabeth
-------------------------------------------------------------
"My daughter.. Look at you. My so wonderful." He smiled at me with a piece of mind.
"Get away from me." Harshly I presented myself, not budging a smile. I have a modicum of respect for him. What he's done to me won't be forgiven, also what he's done to Booker.
"You're home now Elizabeth where you should be." Gloriously his hands raised as if in praise. "Why did you go away from here? What have I done to you?"
"What have you done to me? Isn't it obvious?? -you kept me locked up in this tower for my life you prick. I'm an investment to you."
"Aw." Sarcastically Comm Stock taunted me. "My darling you're not an investment and I'm sorry but it's to dangerous for you roam on out there."
"Yeah because of Song Bird and your guards searching the city."
"Searching?" He tilted himself, adjusting a grin..
"I'm not searching anymore Elizabeth. There's no need to."
"What do you mean by that??"
"Haven't you heard?? The false prophet is dead."
When he said this. A sword pierced my heart, I cringed and tensed all over.. I was about to cry again, over whelmed in agony.
Slowly I nodded. "I know, I know he is."
"Don't be sad dear. He never loved you and never wanted you."
Wait. Did he just say he never loved me? How does he know my relationship with Booker? Never was he around us..
"What makes you think I feel something towards him?"
"I don't think so; I know so. Song Bird gave me all the information. Here and there he kept me updated on the two of you. All along I kept him in the distance. You see. I could've killed the false prophet any moment. I just waited for the right time."
"What?! You waited?" I exclaimed, more than angry.
"Yes. I waited and now was the time. And I have to thank Song Bird.. No actually I should thank myself for using Song Bird."
"What do you mean??" I said, backing up as he walked closer to me.
"Do you think Song Bird has a mind of its own??" He laughed. "No. No he doesn't. You see I control him Elizabeth."
Instantly my heart fragmented into shards. After all this time he controlled Song Bird?? When I was little I loved that bird and thought it did the same for me.. Of course as I grew up I opposed that bird, kept me away from exploring the world.
"I let you run off with.. Booker to see where things would get between you two and what you would learn.. And what I would learn. All I learned was that he's blind and still a fool."
"He's not a fool!" I clamored. "He does love me! As I love him. You ruined everything for him. You're the reason why he's the way he is!!" Hardly I could see Comm Stock. My vision blurred from the tears I've spilled.
"He told you about Anna huh? His family? What I've done?. Listen he owed lots of money to me over his careless actions!. Actually more than money, but his life. I wanted him dead just as his father."
"Well he's dead, are you satisfied yet?!"
"I'm more than satisfied." Devilishly he beamed to me. "He was the last of his family.."
"Wait. What about Anna?! Don't you have her?"
Coldly Comm Stock stopped. Shaking his head, still smiling. "No.. The thing is. I killed her a long time ago. Your mom wasn't proud of my decision on doing so. So I had to get rid of her too."
"You're a monster! I refuse to stay here in this tower with -." I emoted.
Comm Stock shifted to me, taking a rough hold of me.
"Let me go!- agh!"
"Sure I'll let you go." He did as he said and slapped me across the face.
"That's what you get for leaving this tower!" He boomed.
Blood crept out from my lips as I hit the floor. This hit he delivered was nothing compared to the pain of the loss of Booker.
"Is that how you treated my mother?" I exuded.
"Quiet!" Again he hit me, this time harder.
"If I have to kill you to I will. You're just so lucky you're worth billions!"
This statement he made proved to me that I am an investment to him. He only used me to be.. Powerful.

Booker
Runner gave me the tent last night and also told me what's been going on. He coaxed about an uprising he dreamed of beginning.
Ever since I battled against Colombian guards, that signaled a riot to start around the city. Many people just as Runner opposed Comm Stock about his profanity of an untrue faith based upon him. They weren't confident enough to attack his army until I made the call..
What ever Elizabeth is doing right now. I hope she's okay and safe.. I haven't been able to sleep last night, her words and her leaving away held me back from taking a rest. Anxiety crept up on me, so did fear. When I tried sleeping last night, I've tossed and turned contemplating whether if Elizabeth did want me. I'm seriously not a dreamy guy.. But I am to her.
I don't know what she sees in me. What ever it may be.. It shouldn't aspire her.
Look at the wreck I am. What I've done can't be forgiven. She knows that..
For some reason when I was around Elizabeth.. I was able to sleep tight and rest like an angel.
Without her I can't. I realized that I did truly want her and my dreams of wanting to go to Paris with her grew.. My lust for her began to take place. I thought about wanting her. Now I want her. I don't have to think to want her either. My heart craves her. My mind craves her just as equal as my heart. My love for her.. Is just indescribable.

As I woke up Runner briefed me on an open field to his numbers of people. Each individual stood strong, courage laid upon each face, confidence firmed in their grasp. Not one of them distorted from bravery.
Massive amounts of anger bestowed from these people. Ultimately pride aimed on them, waiting for a mighty helping hand.
I was the light.
"Here!" Runner exclaimed. "I show you Booker Dewitt; the man who gave us the opportunity to take Comm Stock off his throne of lies!"
"Oo-rah!" The crowd chanted.
I haven't seen so many people so happy to see me. An alien feeling seamed up my spine.
"With him we will rise and make this city of Columbia of what our father would want! Each of us will reign in the kingdom of heaven."
Even louder the crowd praised him and his words.
"In a week of days time. We'll attack on his most precious element... The sacred tower!"
The tower?? That's where Elizabeth is! Instantly I handed him the look of death. Runner ignored my glance, continuing his speech.
"I bet each of you are wondering; why wait a week? Well his army thinks Booker is deceased. Comm Stock ordered his army to fall back. We will wait until all his soldiers are huddled into one place, then we'll strike!"
"Oh-rah!" Cheered the crowd.
"Now go fetch some supplies and prepare yourselves, we will win this men and women!"
One more cheer came from the crowd and then they broke off.
Runner plopped his hand broadly on my shoulder. "I need to talk to you."
He better explain himself on this. Elizabeth is in that tower. I hope he knows that.

"Booker. Taking that tower down will tolerate defeat for Comm Stock. He invested so much for that tower.. That bird.. And his daughter."
"You do realize that she is in that tower? We can't just take it down with her inside."
"I know that. We're going to get her out before taking it down."
"How could I trust you on this?"
Runner stopped walking alongside the camp, explaining himself. "I had a little girl. Eleven, small and acted just like me. Brave and strong. Her name is Chinda, she was eleven until her birthday came by. I was going to take her to see her mother.. Until Comm Stock took her from me. He took my daughter and the love of my life. First he murdered my family when I was ten. Now he takes away the family I've created.." Sympathy uprooted his dark eyes.
When Runner said Chinda, that brought me back to the moment where I read a pink diary of a little girl. That was his daughter.. Wow I'm shocked.
Reading the diary wasn't much of a big deal.
Now it is.
I remained silent and waited for Runner to continue. "I want Comm Stock dead." He said. "He's a monster and Elizabeth doesn't deserve to be around that man any longer. He has a hold of her, I'm sure you don't want that and I'm sure you want her back."
"I do and Runner. I'm sorry about your family.. If this makes it any better he did the same for me. Meaning he took my family away from me. Just not one person."
"Whose that?" He asked in sorrow.
"My sister Anna."