Situations

Booker woke up hearing faint sounds of running water. He didn't know where it came from. "Hey Elizabeth, can you give me my shirt?"
No answer.
"Elizabeth?"
Booker wiped sleep off his eyes, peering to the bed.
Elizabeth wasn't there.
"Where is she?" He thought. "She has to be somewhere." He noticed the bathroom light on.
"Oh, she's in the shower."
Booker threw out a massive yawn, collected his items together. First thing he did was put his shirt on, then got all ready.
He peered through a window trying to wake up his mind.
He saw a few citizens dressed in black suits roamed far in the distance. They were drinking beer, walking along in pride.
"Huh. Typical." He thought.
Three kids dressed sprucely ran around holding paper airplanes. One of them was a little white girl. Her brown hair tied back neatly, her face smiled in joy.
This girl made Booker smile. So did the rest of the kids.
Booker drifted his mind about those kids to himself as a kid. Shortly he envied them. Because of their innocence, the wealth they have, their little minds, their comprehension.
Instantly he wanted to go back to his child hood. To see his mother again, his father, his sister Anna..
He knows for a fact he can't get his mother back or his father, not from what happened.
Slowly his fists crunched, he became deep into his childhood. Memories after memories flashed across his mind. A chain of cruel events followed behind him. "It wasn't my fault." He said to himself over and over again. "Never was it my fault."
For a solid ten minutes of time, he wrapped around his own world. However one thing broke his concentration loose back to reality.
One thing caught his eyes and his attention.. Colombian guards. "Oh shit." He whispered. Guards were around, searching for the false prophet; Booker Dewitt.
He needs to avoid them at all costs, find ways to sneak around them. He can't fight them. Not with Elizabeth around. How would she react if Booker murdered them or shot them? Her face would be priceless, she would hate him for good, run away from him also never look at him the same way again. Booker quickly made up a plan B.
A detour route.
Elizabeth's voice flew by him. "What's wrong?" She asked.
Booker turned towards her seeing her hair out of a pony tail already dressed up, her natural face under no rule of makeup. Her with no make up drove Booker's heart insane, he's never seen a girl so gorgeous without makeup. Usually he prefers girls with make up, but with Elizabeth, it's different. She shouldn't have make up or any beauty supplies. She's perfect from the natural appearance she has. Elizabeth smiled softly at him while brushing her silky hair. The metal cap on her pinky shined from the sun as she's brushed. Booker took a second glance at it. Why did she have that cap? He remembered seeing that before when he met her, he didn't pay much attention to it. Now he's curious about it.
He would ask Elizabeth about it, but he doesn't have the time. Him and Elizabeth need to run away before he gets spotted.
Booker composed his face together. "Elizabeth."
She looked to him. "Yes Booker?"
Booker dragged his eyes away from hers nervously. "Uhh. Are you ready to go?."
Elizabeth's lips grew. " of course."
Booker became worried over the guards. He didn't want the guards to find him and take her from him. Booker needs her.. For paying off his debt (as to what he says.) .
"Then we should get going Elizabeth." He smiled the best he could.
She grinned at him, took her blue band to wrap up her hair.
Booker opened the door for her, going after her.

"Booker why are you in such a rush?" She asked running after him down the hall. "Just follow me." He gestured.
"Booker what's going on?"
"Don't worry about it."
Elizabeth puckered her lips together. "Why are we in a rush for?" She thought. "Did Booker forget something? Are we running late for a ride?"
Something was going on, she didn't know how to feel. Should she be worried?
"Elizabeth." Booker stopped and faced her. She tried reading his eyes, but got nothing.
"You stay here. I'm going to return the room key."
"Okay." She replied.
Booker carefully went off to the lobby sighting for guards.
No guards were present, just a variety of people.
Some people glanced at Booker with a friendly attitude. He wasn't sure if this was a trap, if they knew him or recognized him as The False Prophet. Either way, these people held a certain gaze. They knew something about Booker. Booker couldn't lay a finger on why they would know such a thing about him. A strange and strong vibe rode up his spine. Something felt so wrong. Nothing about the room full of people felt normal. They kept all eyes locked on him..
Slowly he walked across to the help desk.
"Here's your room key." Booker glanced at the man behind the counter politely.
"Thank you kind sir." He said, taking hold of the key.
Booker nodded, walked off to Elizabeth.
Upon walking off, he stopped. Something hit him. Those people starring at him with those skeptical smiles knew who he was. They must've called the guards. Now Booker needs to run the hell away from this place.
When he countered Elizabeth again, she addressed her eyes on him with a kind smile.
"We should go" He plainly spoke.
She nodded. "Oh- Booker."
He looked to her. "I found more silver circles for you." she tossed them away and watched him catch them all. "You mean Silver coins?" He corrected.
"Yeah that." She couldn't stop smiling. She's way to happy. She literally expresses everything she feels on her face. While Booker on the other hand hides away everything. Which he needs to hide things away. She shouldn't know certain things.
Elizabeth started walking along to the front doors, Booker stopped her. "We're not going that way.." Quickly his toned changed to be more alarmed. "We're going another way."
Unfortunately. Elizabeth payed no mind. Her optimistic behavior struck her away from Booker's altered mood.
"Which way then?" She asked.
Booker pointed. "That way towards the back." carefully he went to the back doors. He needs to be extra stealthy this time. For the guards have weapons. Booker does not. His dropped when song bird came after him.