Night

Night came by with ken danger lurking the streets.
Luckily Booker found a decent place for him and Elizabeth to stay for the night. It wasn't the best, considering how cold the room seemed.
The size wasn't that bad, pretty much averagely spaced out and fair for the two of them.
Booker didn't mind the cold, he grew up dealing with it. How ever Elizabeth hates the coldness. She can't stand it.
Since she'll be in this room for one night, she can deal with it.
Guards covered their airship, searching for them. Hopefully none of those idiots would take their ship.
"So." Elizabeth stood still, peering out a framed window, shivering from coldness. "What's the plan to get back to the ship Booker?"
"I don't know.. I'll think of something tomorrow."
Her eyes dragged to the floor. "I.. I don't understand you."
Booker laid across the floor, using his shirt as a pillow. "What do you mean by that?" Not a lot of sympathy came from his voice, due to him being tired.
"How do you kill people and act like nothing happened?" She faced him, then backed to the window. His shirt was off making her nervous.
Heat rose from her chest, red filled her cheeks.
"I don't know Elizabeth.. I just got used to it. It's a normal thing for me now.."
This truth depressed her lips.
"Go get some sleep. You're safe for tonight. I'll make sure of that."
Elizabeth listened to him, striving onto the bed and in the covers.
This night reminded her about the night Booker rented a hotel room for the two of them and how he slept on the floor.
He's doing the same thing as last time; sleeping on the hard cold floor.
The bed has plenty of room for the two of them..
Elizabeth could only wish he would join with her.
After all she wouldn't mind.
Elizabeth sighed in discomfort feeling bad for Booker resting harshly.
"Are you sure about sleeping on the ground Booker?" She asked gently.
Her heart pulsed rapidly this moment. His hand flinched a little, curving inwards.
"Of course. You can have the bed to yourself."
"There's plenty of room up here." She insisted. "I-I wouldn't you know.. Mi-m-mind." She became a broken record player. Stuttering every word. "I wouldn't mind if you s-slept up here.. With me." When she said with me, she mumbled it quickly.
Booker didn't make a single comment, only starred at his hand avoiding her response.
"Do you need a pillow?" She added. "I-I could give you mine"
Booker faced her without arguing against her ranting. "I'm using my shirt. I'll be fine alright?"
She nodded and turned away from him. Again her face blushed red.
Booker didn't catch this, due to poor lighting and him being tired. He had no problem falling straight to sleep, he thought the same for Elizabeth. She's on a soft, nice and comfy bed. She couldn't complain.
That's what Booker thought until she woke him up after an hour..
"Hey Booker.." She whispered. It took her multiple calls to get him up.
"What do you want?" He asked getting himself to sit up.
"I'm cold.." She wined.
"You're cold?"
She nodded slowly at him, bugging her beautiful eyes out.
Booker didn't say anything. He got up and stretched loudly, letting out a yawn.
Him stretching his arms across fixed Elizabeth to stare sharply at his built body and his masculine arms. She hid half her face under the covers and bit her lips in the process. Those scars definitely matched him.
One look at him hacked Elizabeth's cold temperature to a sunny hot temperature.
"Uhh.." Elizabeth hesitated.
"What?" Booker's sleepy voice soothed her.
Elizabeth didn't say anything.
Her expectations blew into frame; her thoughts dictated where Booker slept near her and cuddled close to keep her warm and cozy.
Instead she was met with reality.
Booker grabbed his Luger and went out the door not saying a word..
Where the hell was he going?
Elizabeth panicked for a moment. Was he moving to a separate room away from her? Did she bother him? What if he doesn't return back?
Right when Elizabeth decided to go after him the door opened..
Booker came back.
Covers filled his hands.
"Here." He threw them at her..
Then shortly felt rude.
"Ohh.." She thanked. "This is what I needed." Elizabeth was about to set the bed up herself without getting up.
Until Booker came close to her, doing it for her.
She didn't move a muscle when he drove to her.
Not only did Booker fix her bed up, he also gave her another pillow.
"There." He said plainly. "Are you warm now?"
Elizabeth wanted to say. "No, not unless you come sleep with me and snuggle me."
But she didn't.
"Yeah I'm warm enough. Thanks Booker."
"No problem and Elizabeth.."
"Yeah?"
His face flew down. "I'm sorry about. You know.. What I did back there."
"What do you mean?"
Slowly he faced her. "Me wanting to take you to New York to pay off my debt and stuff. I'm sorry."
"No Booker its.." Elizabeth firmed her eyes, managing a smile. "It's okay.. We all make mistakes. If anything I'm sorry I hit your head..."
He nodded, declining himself on the floor.
"If you ever want to leave.. The doors right there. I promise you I won't chase after you.."
This sentence hurt her. "Don't say that.." She whispered. "I am not leaving you."
"What if you did decide to leave?"
"I'd never forgive myself."
Booker sighed. Wishing she hadn't said that.
"What makes you want to stay with me?"
Her heart pounced at this question.
She had over a million reason why she wanted to stay.
"Cause you color my void.." She quickly justified herself. "Of not knowing much of the world."
Booker smiled casually, falling asleep with her words on repeat.