Chapter 19

Your POV

I open my eyes to find the windows open and all my things packed. I look to my left to find a glass of water, a pill and a note. Even with the increasingly horrible headache, I couldn't help the tiny smile creeping on my face.

Y/N,

We had to leave early and get back to LA in time for our flights home. I put an aspirin and some water on the nightstand for the massive hangover you're going to have when you wake up. I also packed some of your things so you didn't have to worry about it and could get some extra sleep before you guys hit the road. I know last night was hard for you and I'm always here. I love you. Text me when you wake up.

Camila <3

I smiled as I picked up the water and took the pill. She was right my head was killing me and I needed every moment I could get to get over it.

I don't know what I did to deserve to actually meet her, let alone call her my best friend. She was like a gift from God. The way she took care of me last night and this morning just proved how lucky I had gotten to have her in my life.

Last night, right. I was going to have to deal with that. I didn't even know what I was supposed to say or feel. Should I forgive her? Do I even trust her? The only thing I knew was that I still loved her.

Me: Hey, thanks for everything. I really appreciate it.

Camila: No problem, that's what friends are for.😊 How are you feeling?

Me: Thanks to you I feel a little better.😂

Camila: Thats good. How do you feel about everything else?

Me: I don't really know. How am I supposed to feel? Is Lauren okay?

Camila: Theres no set way you have to feel you gotta figure that out in your own. And Lauren, she hates herself. She hasn't eaten or spoken to anyone today. She's just stayed in her bunk alone since we left this morning.

Me: I can't talk to her right now. Can you make sure she eats something and maybe get Dinah to talk to her. She's always smiling and joking around Dinah.

Camila: I'll make sure she's okay. You worry about yourself okay babe? Lauren will be fine.

After talking to Camila for a couple minutes I noticed a had a lot more messages and notifications. Some messages were from the girls, my siblings and a couple from our manger. The ones that stood out were from Lauren there were only five, but one was longer and from really early this morning. I guess she didn't sleep last night.

Lauren: Y/N I'm so sorry for what I did to you. I was drunk and being stupid. I should have known better than to go anywhere near him. I love you so much. Seeing you like that last night and knowing it was my fault, it killed me. I know your probably not going to forgive me, at least not right away, but I'm hoping you will and I'll be right here waiting. I love you so much baby. Please don't hate me forever, I can't handle that. I won't be able to.

Should I respond? I know she's hating herself as it is and it was just drunken kiss. Maybe I over reacted. But trusting her again that was a different thing. I didn't know if I could do it.

Actually no, I didn't over react. She's my girlfriend and she should have known better than to kiss anyone else, drunk or not. She shouldn't have gone to see her ex boyfriend without telling anyone, that just shows she knew it was wrong.