Chapter 17

Your POV

"Lauren I feel fine." I laughed as she asked me for the millionth time. "I've broken my arm many times before."

"You're pale and shivering." She disagreed whipping a tear that had rolled down my cheek from the pain.

"That's just her body reacting to the broken bone." A blonde paramedic said as she looked at my arm. "It's definitely broken. But you're still going to have to get an X-Ray before they can put you in a cast."

"Okay, can you stop moving it now?" I asked. "It kinda hurts."

"I'm sorry." Lauren said pouting in her seat next to me.

"These things happen. It's not your fault." I smiled toward her. "I tripped being clumsy as normal."

"I'm coming to the hospital with you." She stated sanding up as I did the same.

"You have a party to get to." I stated shaking my head. "You can't miss your own party."

"I don't care about that." She said.

"Jason will take me and we'll be back in no time." I added. "You stay here and enjoy your last night of this tour."

"Are you sure?" She asked. "I really don't mind coming."

"I'm sure Lauren." I smiled leaning into kiss her softly. "Someone has to stop Camila from doing something stupid."

"Hey!" Camila said as she came over. "I was coming over to see if you were okay but I'm feeling so attacked right now."

"Hey Shawn." I laughed as he followed her.

"Hey." He laughed as he wrapped an arm around the brunettes waist. "How's the arm?"

"Fine. Needs a cast, but I'll be back in time to kick your asses a beer pong." I said and they laughed.

"You're to young for that game." Jason came over with a smirk. "Let's go before you break something else."

"Keep me updated okay?" Lauren said wrapping her arms around my neck. "I need my partner back and ready to kick ass."

"I will." I smiled as she gave me a soft kiss.
-----------------

After sitting in the emergency room for almost two hours, I had finally gotten my cast on and we were finally allowed to leave the hospital.

It wasn't a very long drive between the hotel and hospital so we were back pretty fast. We found everybody still partying in the gigantic suite they had booked for the girls.

"You're back!" Lauren yelled as she ran over and hugged me. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too baby." I giggled.

She was probably after having a couple drinks since she was being a little louder and more touchy than normal. I looked up to see Mike watching from the corner of the room. I smiled and waved before he awkwardly turned back to a talking Dinah.

"How's your arm?" She asked trying to be serious but continuing to play with my hair.

"It's fine." I replied taking her hand in my good one. "Six to eight weeks in a cast and it'll be back to normal."