Chapter 1

A/N: Please take it easy on me, this is my first story and I'm only just starting to write. Other than that please enjoy.

Your POV

I could feel my heart rapidly pounding in my chest, faster than I thought ever possible. I couldn't tell if it was from my nerves or my excitement as we made our way through the dimly lit hallway. We were slowly following behind a dark haired woman whom I assumed to be leading us to the man who could make or break our career.

She lead us into a big room with many chairs surrounding big table in the center. There was a large TV hung up on the wall, big windows and a smaller table lying against a wall with drinks over to the side. The tall brunette told us to help ourselves while we waited and that Mr. Cowell would be with us in a moment.

I still couldn't believe what was happening to us right now. I didn't think that posting short videos of us playing covers of our favorite songs on YouTube would lead to anything, let alone almost a million fans and a possible record contract with one of the biggest labels in the world.

I was suddenly awaken from my train of thoughts as my band mates stood up to greet the well known dark haired man who was now entering the room. I quickly stood up, almost tipping over my chair in the process to greet him.

"Hello," He smiled. "My names Simon Cowell. You must be Final Five." He shook our hands and sat down at the head of the table as we also took our seats around the table.

"Its very nice to meet you sir." My oldest brother Jason said as he took his seat next to the older man.

"Call me Simon." He said opening a file that was lying on the table in front of him. "Why don't we start with each of you telling me a little about yourself."

"Well to start, my names Jason and I'm twenty-four." The oldest member started. "I'm the drum player for Final Five and the oldest in the band.

"I'm Ashley and I'm eight-teen." The blonde on my left started her turn. "I'm on the key-board and I DJ a bit. So all the non-instrumental noises you hear when we play that's me. " She giggled making Simon look up at her and smile.

"I'm Mike and I just turned twenty." The brown haired boy started. "I play lead guitar and I sing back up some times. Well we all do." He added.

"I'm Austin and I'm also eight-teen and Ashley's twin." The other blonde in the group started. "I play bass." he then added.

"Hi, I'm Y/N and I'm seven-teen." I said with a small smile. "I'm the lead singer and I play guitar as well."

"So you're the baby." Simon smiled and looked at me as I nodded. "Why did your name the band Final Five?" He questioned.

"Well, we're all siblings and we have another brother and sister who are older with families." Jason started.

"We were the final five kids born in our family so that became our name." Ashley finished. "We thought it was different."

The meeting went like that for a while with Simon asking us questions and we would respond with full honesty. I didn't do much of the talking that was mostly left to Jason and Ashley, with Austin jumping in here and there. After a while he turned on a couple of our YouTube videos and we all watched them while he made some comments and told us something's we could do to make our band better. I guess that was his thing.

After about an hour of that Simon told us that we could have a quick break because he needed to talk to some producers before they left for the night about some album that was soon set to release for another band on his label. We all decided to go for a walk around the building and see if we could meet anyone famous. It soon became a competition where the person with the best selfie got to choose what we got for dinner on the way home and our next cover song.