Chapter 8: Fifty Shades of Grey.... Jr.

Start from the beginning

- "No, no, Grandma, that's totally fine. It's so great hearing from you! How are you?"

- "Oh, you know. Bright lights, big city. I miss everyone at home."

- "We miss you too, Grandma." I turn to the kitchen. Margo is placing my plate on my chair and I walk towards it. "So what's up?"

- "Nothing, sweetie. Just wanted to know how you were doing."

- "I'm fine, Grandma, why?"

- "Well... I heard the news." My smile disappears. "Oh, that."

- "Are you really okay?"

- "I am, Grandma. Honest. Don't worry about anything. I'm a big boy now." I hear her smile. "Yes, you are. I'll let you go now. You must be eating breakfast."

- "Alright, good-bye, Grandma."

- "Buh-bye, Teddy."

I sigh. So. Grandma heard about Elena's death. I'm actually surprised no one else has brought it up beside Uncle Ethan and her. I wonder where they'll bury her. I should visit her grave.

Once I finish my breakfast, I thank Margo and head to my office to make some calls to Colorado Publishing. When Mom took charge of GIP years ago, she immediately partnered up with her old workplace, and yours truly has been managing that also. And everyone complains why is it that I work so much. I scoff.

Hours later, I'm done with some of the clutter on my desk and I leave the office. The kitchen is clean and there's no sign of Margo.

What could she be doing?

I go down the hallway towards her room. Her bed is made. I turn to the restroom door. It's slightly ajar and the water is running. She's showering. And the fact that she's washing up for me fills me with thrill and satisfaction.

I walk towards Margo's bed and sit on the edge, waiting patiently. I can hear her faintly humming and it makes me smile. I lay back and sigh, my thoughts swimming back to Elena.

I wonder how she spent the last of her days in prison. For the accusations she was charged with, life behind bars must have been harsh. I feel sorry for her. I wonder if she ever thought of me. Felt any kind of regret after what she had done to me. I sigh. No one knows I visited her a year ago.

"Quit your bickering, Lincoln!"

- "It must be a mistake! No one's here to see me!"

- "Quiet!"

A female guard has a slim elder woman by the elbow. She's handcuffed. And she looks tired.

"Elena," I stand from the metal chair. I gaze at her, and she turns to me, her expression emanating horror. "Long time no see," I say impassively.

All of a sudden, her tired skin stretches as she grins from ear to ear. "I did break you, didn't I?" She whispers playfully. "No." I shake my head and softly smile. She catwalks towards me, despite her age and prisoner's jumpsuit, too baggy for her slender body. "Why else would you be here, Sweetie?" She whispers. I say nothing, but sit down and she does the same.

"How's Mommy and Daddy?" She rests her chin on her handcuffed hands and I lean back on my seat. "Better than ever. In love. Married again. Been for some years now."

Her smile disappears. "What a shame." She says dryly. I half smile. "It sucks to lose, doesn't it?"

- "Oh, I didn't lose. I got what I wanted. I fucked you up. Too bad I couldn't actually fuck you. I mean, look at you, he-llo." She scans me and grins with her bottom lip imprisoned under her yellowing teeth. I raise my brows. "Yeah. A real goddamn shame." I say sardonically. "I also regret not doing something about that pretty little princess. She would've been fun to play with." I scowl and lean towards her. "It's a good thing you didn't. Because you wouldn't be enjoying the comfort of your cell. Your old, dismembered carcass would be rotting at the bottom of the ocean." She giggles playfully. "You Grey men are so sexy when you're angry."

I look down at her handcuffs and smile. "How does it feel, Elena? To be handcuffed for a change? Ironic, isn't it?"
- "You're enjoying yourself, Teddy. Do you like seeing me imprisoned? Is that why you're here? Tell me something, Ted. Are you getting a hard-on by simply seeing me handcuffed? You wish you could do this to me, Sweetie. You wish you could tie me down yourself and have your way with me. I know. I can read you. It's all over your pretty-boy face."

- "You're not my type, Elena. Just like you weren't my father's type. You're no one's type. You're sick. Disgusting. And the only reason you had this lifestyle over "love" was because you had no choice.

- "Love doesn't exist-"

-"For you. See, no one loved you. No one does or ever will. The only reason I'm here now is that I feel sorry for you. I'm the only one who cares the least bit. Because everyone else can't wait for you to die."

Elena lunges over the table, pushing her chair away and she clutches my shoulders tightly.

"Still got those scars, baby? Do they still hurt? Do you dig into them with your nails when you jerk to my memory!?" She hisses.

My eyes widen. My heart races. And I smell tobacco.

No, Ted.

Don't let her do this to you.

You're the freed one now.

FIGHT IT.

I stand from my chair, her hands still on my shoulders and I grin at her wickedly. "Every fucking night, Mrs. Robinson," I whisper, and two guards run in to pull Elena away from me. "Alright, Lincoln. Back to your cage." The heftier woman growls and Elena gazes at me as the distance between us grows. Finally, she disappears around the corner and I'm left alone in the room.

"Master?" My eyes open. I sit up and see Margo, her wet blonde hair plastered against her shoulders and a little white towel wrapped around her body.

I have an erection.

Margo looks down at the bulge in my pajamas and her eyes widen. I grin at her expression and reach for her hand. She clutches her towel with one hand and extends her other to me. I take it, stand up and exit her room, taking her with me.

I whistle a playful tune as I guide her to my room and I can hear her stifle a giggle. "Excuse me, are you laughing back there?"

- "No, Master." She stutters. "I'm kidding." I grin as I enter my room. She follows inside and I close the door. "Get into position."

- "Yes, Master."

***

Liked the chapter? Leave a ☆!

Don't forget to check out my original work, "Wet Dream Boy" and "I've Seen Death"! I'd appreciate the support!

HSM. 💋