The True Story

WEN: Okay, time for everyone to know why this story even started. This story isn't too known, but the fact it has 200(ish) views makes me pretty happy.

AN: NO ONE CARES SHUT UP AND TELL THE FREAKING READERS!!!!

WEN: T.T whatever. Anyways, this is actually a fan fiction based on the final week of school at (first part censored for protective reasons) Middle School. Usagi had decided one day to bring a green, non-helium, plastic balloon. A bit weird, but trust me, I've seen her do weirder. But oh geez this is up in the top 5. It didn't stop at just the balloon. She gave it sunglasses that looked like the typical "nerd glasses" with the lenses popped out. And one of her hats, the all famous tan winter/lumberjack hat with bear ears. The best part: SHE HAD A WIG FOR THIS BALLOON.

AN:DON'T INSULT ADAM!! >:C

WEN:No, not insulting at all! I found the idea of Adam kind of fun, even though he had no face (drawn on or otherwise). The story of Adam the Balloon (now Adam B.Loon) doesn't stop there, though. He became famous all throughout the school. Appearing in the cafeteria, showing up to gym, going to every one of Usagi's classes, you name anywhere throughout that school, he was there! By Wednesday that week, everyone in the eighth grade knew Adam's name. He even gained multiple admirers, including the one and only Jake E. Jake, unlike Adam, is not a balloon. He's an actual person that we went to school with. On the day before the last day of school, (a movie day in which you got to pick the class you went to) Jake, Usagi, Adam and I all ended up in the same class. Not long after lunch, the best and most amazing thing to ever happen to shipping happened.

Jake kissed the balloon.

Full on, right below his nerd glasses. A few people gasped, astounded at the pure bravery of sitting in the front of the classroom and kissing a balloon. Others gasped that he kissed THE Adam Balloon. Others hated Jake, because they wanted to do the same. At this action, Jadam, the official ship name, was created.

But that isn't necessarily where the Jadam plot began. The actual story line that began fic started early the 2015 school year, with both Usagi and I writing it as a roleplay. Now, after some time, things started getting slow. I had a lot of ideas and experience writing fan fiction. Usagi, however, was running out of ideas and didn't want to write.

So how did I appear here, writing for Usagi on her Wattpad? Well, that doesn't really matter. It just happened and I found this story already titled and waiting for me to write the first chapter. Totally worth it.

AN:GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!

WEN:Welp, it's about that time. End of the real story. BYE!!!

(Good luck reading this over again without imagining Adam as a balloon. XD)

JadamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara