Netflix,Chill,and Other Life-Threatening and Extreme Sports-Jake

WEN:Ohhh yeeaaah! (maybe.)

My first reaction to someone pitching a tent in my living room would most likely be the same as any other normal person's. I was confused as all hell. I mean, how was Adam (a short and noodle-y guy, mind you) able to run out to his brother's car (I assume he borrowed it), get all of this stuff, and set it up within about 5 minutes?! It was practically inhuman.

I stood there staring for a couple of minutes, desperately trying to come up with a scenario in which this was possible. Did he have superhuman speed? Did he practice this millions of times as like a boy scout or something? Maybe he's a time traveller, or can create fully constructed objects from thin air.

Adam grinned at me from inside the tent, eating the chocolate end of the pocky. "Surprise!!!"

I nearly laughed, deciding that logic was already out of the window with Adam's existance. "Surprise is an understatement. How'd you do this?!"

He waggled his fingers, his mouth forming a near perfect "o". "Spooooky magic powerrrrsss!"

"Shut up and scoot over, dingus."
-------------

We decided on Mulan, of all things. How, I have no idea, but it just popped up and we were suddenly watching it.

I wasn't a really big Disney fan, but it was still really cute how Adam would kick his legs back and forth as the movie progressed.

My stomach did a little jig in it's place, signaling a twinge of the need to snack."Hey can you hand me a piece of pocky?"

Adam obliged, but not in the way I had expected. He put the chocolate end in his mouth, turned his head toward me, and pushed the other end against my bottom lip.

I had seen enough hentai to know where this was going.

Quickly taking the pocky away from between us, I made the craziest decision in the craziest scenario to be with the craziest person I knew.

I smiled.

He smiled.

And I kissed him.